Chapter 23: Game

"Anger, resentment, and jealousy, don't change the heart of others-- it only changes yours." ― Shannon L. Alder

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.............................

NIKKI POV

La Espanya Club

Everyone was laughing including me. I ignored the two. I was here to enjoy not to sulk while the two was too cozy and clingy at each other. Alex was still quiet. He just smiles or chuckle a bit when the story was really funny. Then, all of a sudden Colton announced that we are going to have a game. Ronnie, as he called the black haired short guy, was holding a whole bottle of tequila and a small shot glass. I already have an idea what game is it. While Colton was holding an empty bottle of beer and he placed the bowl full of lemon wedges on the table. He explained how to play the game and everyone was listening intently while grinning. The game was called 'Spin the Bottle'.

The rule is spin the bottle and whoever the tip of the bottle was pointing, was the one that's going to have a shot of tequila but the thrill is, he or she picks who will be the "salt carrier" which means he or she is also going to pick where should the salt be placed in his/her body part except below abdomen. And after he/she got a shot of tequila he/she will use his/her tongue to lick the salt.

Everyone was so excited with the rules. I thought it was fun too. I already had 3 glass of Martini. It seems my alcohol tolerance is high tonight. I still feel sober.

Everyone was hooting and cheering to start the game. The group stood around the oval table and Colton started to spin the bottle. Some were fearing the bottle stops in front of them, others like the thrill and mostly guys were wishing it will be them.

The bottle gradually slows down until it stops to Richard's direction.

Everyone's eyes were looking at Richard who was laughing at the moment. Ronnie poured some tequila in the shot glass. "So who do you want to carry the salt and which part?" Colton grinned suggestively at Richard.

Richard's eyes darted to Katy who looks like a ripe tomato at the moment, blushing profusely. "Katy," he laughed as he looks at her with loving eyes. Katy broke into giggles. I think she's already tipsy by the look of her. "Will your cheeks be alright, honey?" Richard grinned devilishly. Katy protested but rules are rules. So there it goes, Colton put a little bit of salt on her right cheeks as she tilts her head sideways.

Everyone was cheering while Richard swigged the tequila in one gulp and then pick a lemon wedge then suck the juice, then he quickly bend down to lick the salt in her girlfriend's cheek. Hooting and clicking of bottles and drinks echoed in the room. We are also getting attention but the group was too focused on the game that we didn't realize we are already been surrounded with the crowds who was amused and entertained by us.

Ronnie got his turn. and most of the guys. Of course, they pick their own girlfriend to be their "salt carrier".

Carla, I heard her name was the one who just got a shot was now spinning the bottle. It spins fast then it slows down and kept spinning slowly and very slowly until it stops to Katy, but then it completely stops to Colton.

Everyone stopped making noises and was looking at him grinning life a fool. Everyone has the same facial expression. I know most of them were holding their breath. "Will you hold the salt for me?" he asked sweetly as he smiled. I know he's a bit reluctant but I smiled back and agreed. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Alex's eyes turned very dangerous but I care less. I'm here to enjoy and forget who I was and him.