Chapter 7: Loyalty of The Royal Butler

(Starting from this chapter, I'm using 3rd point of view. So, I'll call the main character with the non binary name, 'Yuki' since 'MC' sounds a little weird.)

Meanwhile in the human world...

Yuki looks at their finger, where the ring of light was supposed to at. Solomon was standing in front of them. 2 minutes, they keep changing stare. Solomon look rather displeased after he took a heavy sigh.

"Not good..."He grumbles under his breath with furrowed eyebrows. "I thought my research was perfect."

"Research?"Yuki lifts up their eyebrow.

It was a fairly peace morning in the human world. Solomon took the opportunity to slip out from the witches and came to Yuki's place. He then asked Yuki if they could remove the ring for a moment. Traumatized after what's happened to Lucifer and almost destroy the three worlds, Yuki hesitated at first. But Solomon convinced them it's going to be okay. They trusted him and did like what he said; remove the ring from their finger.

"So...? Can I put back the ring?"Yuki feels anxious. Things may get worse if their power accidentally causes destruction to the worlds.

"..."After examinated Yuki with his observation skill, Solomon nods. "Yes." But he still looks displeased. Obviously, he's not satisfied with his founding.

"What's wrong?"

Yuki sits on a couch, inviting Solomon to sit beside them. Of course he would accept their invitation wholeheartedly even when he's in a bad mood.

"You know, Yuki...about the worlds...Lucifer lost his memory...ever since the ring of light incident...and Simeon lost his power because of that...It gave a huge impact to me. I've been swearing to myself."

"Swear?"

"Yes. Swear."Solomon's gaze on Yuki, his focusing eyes explain, the man is very serious at the moment.

"I swear I'll solve your uncontrollable power problem, Yuki. I'll make sure to find a way so the power wouldn't accidentally cause destruction like before. I work my fingers to the bone to solve the mystery behind your power that capable of destroying the world. Days by days. Years by years. Until today...I still can't find the solution."Said Solomon regrettably.

Their jaw dropped. Yuki look surprised but at the same time impressed by Solomon's dedication.

"I thought your power would come in handy just in case something terrible would happen in the future. And it did...the demon king's revived. The worst of the worst happened. Since that fateful day, in the basement of the demon lord castle, I've been thinking about nothing but you and your power, Yuki..."Solomon stops in the middle of his words. He closes his eyes and touch his chin.

"I know this sounds ridiculous because you're a human but still...I suspect your power can rival the demon king's."

"!" Yuki's eyes almost got out of their socket. "You're joking, right?! If Diavolo and the other can't defeat him, how can I?!"

The awkward moment of silence between them for a second.

"...Ahahah...yeah...of course. You've got a point. Just forget what have I said."Solomon giggles. But there's something secret behind his reaction, whether he's really meant it or not.

"Since you've become my apprentice, Yuki, whenever you use a magic or spell, I always analyse it and compare to your ring power. Unfortunately, the two magic didn't add up... they are no different than water and oil. "

"Are you suggesting I possess two different magic powers?"

"Yeah... something like that. That's why I can't come up with a solution for your ring power until now..."