Chapter 11: He, Who is Brighter Than The Sun

In a vast empty space, a young woman and young man are standing next to each other, gazing at the source of light on the horizon. The woman has red long hair paired with dark reddish eyes while the man, has white hair paired with turquoise eyes. Both of them are the same height. They are patiently waiting for someone to come.

"Ahh...so, we meet again."Said the woman with a sinister grin carved on her face. On the other hand, the man was just silent with his calm and innocent expression. Both of them turn around to see Yuki walking toward them with confusion.

"..."

Yuki just frowns and silences since they are so confused. They look around the space for a moment."Is this the dream again? ...You both appear in my dream every day!"Said Yuki while pointing their finger at them with full dissatisfaction on their face. They stomp their feet, demand an explanation."Tell me, right here, right now! Who are you?!"They shouted at the mysterious duo without afraid. Their face was unclear in Yuki's previous dreams, but this time, they can see them clearly.

"..."

The duo looked down at Yuki. Seeing Yuki look very unfriendly towards them, the man keeps his calm face and glance at his partner there. The woman replies with a nod and smile.

"Please tell me! I can't sleep in peace if I don't solve this mystery!"

The wicked woman giggles at Yuki's misery as she feels amused just by looking at them. The man, however, shows his concern and pity. He feels empathy for Yuki. With his soft voice, he spoke."I'm sorry. We can't tell you."

Yuki raises their voice."But why?! Why do you keep appearing in my dream even though I don't know you?!"

"But we do know you, Yuki."Replied the man.

"?!"Yuki raises their eyebrow. They look even more confused now.

"Hehehe...your reaction is hilarious!... I guess this is enough. You need to wake up now."Said the woman with cold eyes. The space began to shatter into pieces and disappear into dust.

"Wait! Don't go!"Yuki tried to go after them but their legs couldn't move. Their sight gets blurry and they begin to lose vision of the mysterious duo. The whole space is disappearing including the platform Yuki was standing on. They fell. While they were falling into the dark, they could hear the vague voice of the man.

"Until we meet again...don't worry, we'll always be waiting for you, Yuki."Said the man before he shatters into pieces. The woman gave Yuki her last pathetic look before she disappeared into dust too. The whole space disappeared except Yuki. They see nothing but a dark space. Not knowing what's happening, Yuki closes their eyes and wouldn't dare to open them. Not too long afterward, they hear a familiar voice.

"...?"

".....Y....Yu...ki.....Yuki..............Y...u...k...i.....YUKIIIII!!!! WAKE UP!"

Tears fall from the angel's eyes. Luke keeps shaking their body, hopefully, they will wake up soon. Yuki's body doesn't even move an inch. Almost like a corpse. After he saw the explosion, Luke rushed to the place only to be surprised by Yuki's condition. He found them lying in the middle of the street unconsciously. He is so scared of losing them that he doesn't stop using his healing power. Soon after, when Yuki opens their eyes, Luke feels so glad and hugs them with his tiny hands.

Around them, destruction and leftovers of the flame and explosion are everywhere. Firefighters came to put off the fire an hour ago. The only things that remained were the smoke and ashes. With the chaotic atmosphere, Luke was sitting beside them the whole time, waiting for them to wake up. When Yuki sees the destruction, their headache is coming back. Their memories are so vague especially after they dreamed the same dream again. Their mind keeps gathering the pieces of memories as they finally recalled what happened to them. With panic, Yuki looks around to search for someone.