Chapter 27: The Impersonator Devil

It's been only 10 minutes but the surroundings are not looking pretty anymore. A lot of trees have been sliced into half and collapsed and a part of the ground has shattered.

'Ugh... that's hurt...'

In the middle of a fierce battle, it can be heard that Beelzebub is whimpering and having a hard time to breathe. He is gripping into his abdomen's left side which is currently bleeding. His body is tough so he can still hold himself together for a long time.

This is what happens when the sixth-born clashes with the third-born. Beelzebub had to admit, it is impossible for him to surpass Leviathan's overall power. Then again, he remembers that Leviathan really is the third oldest. However, the one he is facing now is the fake Leviathan. Therefore, he is confused on how the impostor is still able to draw out the exact same level of power just like the real one.

"Ughh...he's strong..."

Beelzebub is distressed. How can he expose the real identity of the impostor if he can't even get closer to him? Every time he tries to make a move, a wave which comes out of nowhere will slice through his skin like there's no tomorrow. Those waves and water are sharp enough to cut off a metal and diamond.

Worse, even if he tries to attack from afar by throwing trees and other objects, the water barrier around Leviathan is too strong and unbreakable, making him completely invisible. This is the power of the third oldest.

"...Still standing, huh?"

Leviathan is smirking and laughing at Beelzebub's struggle. He made Beelzebub pissed for real this time. Seeing the impostor doesn't even budge from his initial place, Beelzebub has had enough. He decided to not dodge and take on the next attacks.

SLASH!

"!"

The blood is spurting out from his shoulder profusely and yet, Beelzebub doesn't even flinch. Leviathan's eyes are wide open. He threw the waves again but Beelzebub just stands there while the attacks went through and sliced off his skin and tear part of his clothes. Not only that, he steps forward and fearlessly charges straight toward Leviathan while taking the hits.

SPLASH!

Seeing Beelzebub is charging toward him violently, Leviathan creates a barrier in front of him but suddenly, he disappears from sight.

"?! Where did he go?"

"Over here."

GRAB!

Beelzebub moves so fast that he reappears behind Leviathan and grabs both of his arms. He locked his grips.

"?! You...Let go of me!"

Leviathan keeps struggling to break free but the grips are just too tight and strong.

"I'm not letting you go. Who are you?! Stop using my brother's appearance and power!"

Beelzebub's grips are getting tighter and stronger that he is hurting Leviathan. He can't use his power since his arms are immobilized.

"Ggh!"

No matter how much he struggles, he can't escape Beelzebub's grips. At this rate, his arms are going to break. Leviathan swings his legs around to try to kick Beelzebub at his back but fails. Then, he raises his head and bumps into Beelzebub's forehead as much force as he can. He caught Beelzebub by surprise that he accidentally loosens the grips.

"GAHH! That's hurrrt!"Leviathan steps away and makes a distance. He aggressively rubs his back head out of pain."I'm the one who bumped my back head into your forehead, I'm the one who is hurting?! How hard is your forehead?!"