Chapter 43: Everything is Under My Watch

SWOOSHH!!!

The sound of skating blades grazing over the surface echoes. The seven brothers slide along the icy terrain without any obstacle and hindrance. Thanks to Anqa's power, the ice covers every rough and uneven surface, allowing them to move smoothly for kilometers long. Their feet slide along the path with insane speed.

"Woohoo! This is so fun!"

Leviathan was scared earlier but now, he's the one who enjoys this the most. Every obstacle on the terrain, he can easily slide over them like a pro.

Even when a huge boulder blocks their path, they move forward and slide over the surface smoothly. The ice works its magic on their feet.

"Hell yeah! Time to speed things up, baby!"Mammon increases his pace, causing him to slide even faster. He's now moving as fast as a moving train, getting way far ahead from his brothers.

"Hey, Mammon! Wait!"Leviathan accelerates and tries to catch up with Mammon's speed.

"By the way...are we just going to move straight ahead?"Asked Belphegor.

"Anqa told us to follow the icy path. As long as we keep on this track, we should be heading the right way."Replied Satan. His jacket is fluttering, barely clinging over his shoulders. His yellow hair becomes messy as he keeps sliding over the ice.

"...?!"

Satan's jaw dropped when his eyes turned to Belphegor at his left. The youngest is clinging...on Beelzebub's back. Belphegor is too lazy to skate so Beelzebub had to carry him on his back."...Belphie? Seriously?"

"Don't worry. He isn't heavy."Said Beelzebub casually, completely unbothered by the weight on his back as he keeps sliding over the surface.

SWOOSH!

The seven of them go through the forest, making their way out of 'Angel' Domain. A few minutes passed, they can see a light far ahead, probably the exit of the forest. Once they pass this area, they will arrive at a new state of the south of Purgatory. This area is under General Gremory's territory, who is believed to be able to assist them next.

"Please...let us out of this nightmarish place..."

They are so done with this whole place. This is the most traumatizing place they have ever been. The creepy and terrible atmosphere plus the monsters and demons who keep hunting them...they just want to return to their home; Devildom.

"...?!!"

Leviathan was at the front ahead when he saw something before his eyes. He hastily pulls back his legs, forcing his feet to stop.

"Time out...TIME OUT!!!"

He presses his heels hard onto the surface and leans backwards, stopping his motion. The skate blades underneath his shoes becomes slower and slower. The grazing sound stops.

Leviathan sighs in relief. He pants and breathes heavily. He is just a few inches away...from a cliff. He's thankful that he managed to stop on time.

"That was so close..."

Leviathan leans back as his body shifts to a sitting position. His feet feel weak. He protrudes his head to peek down. How high is he from the bottom? Considering Purgatory's nature, he is hoping that he can at least see a vast land underneath.

Unfortunately...there is none. The only thing in his sight is a dark circular object. A black hole. The black hole is as large as an entire continent.

He notices the ice trail covers the entire cliff connecting through the black hole downward.