Chapter 15: The Pandemonium I

To reseal the demon king again.

Yuki decided to help mainly for that reason. To their surprise, they can see a little smile on Uriel's face. Luke almost couldn't believe his eyes. This is the first time he ever saw Uriel smile even for a brief moment. He'd never smile even when he hangs out with his close friends before!

"Alright. Let's do it now while we still have time. I'll prepare the platform. Yuki, Luke. Can you please help me move these couches and table to the side? I need a wide space to prepare the magic circle."

Without questioning him any further, Yuki and Luke just do what he says and lift the couches with their magic. Using his grace, Uriel draws a large magic circle that looks like a summoning circle in the middle of the floor. It only took him 5 minutes until it's done. The white platform is now finished and shining brightly.

"Alright. It's done."He stretches his arms for a bit after worked on his grace.

"So...What exactly do I need to do next?"Asked Yuki.

"Do you know that Pandemonium has a spiritual body? It's somewhere in its own dimension."Explained Uriel.

"This is the first time I have heard of it. Phenomenon has a body?"

"More like a soul shape like a physical body. I just call it spiritual body. We can erase Pandemonium if we destroy that body. In order to find the body, we need to enter its dimension. Here, this platform I just created is the door."

Yuki walks and stands beside Uriel to take a closer look at that huge platform. It's so majestic and a work of art."Woah...I didn't know you could create a door to another dimension."

Luke opens his mouth."You know, Yuki. Uriel has the power to connect with the soul of non-living beings. Sky, rain, sun, something like those! Pandemonium is no exception! Interesting isn't it?"He said proudly with his little jumps. Out of all Archangels, Uriel has the most unique ability and Luke admires it so much.

Uriel crosses his arms, disagreeing with Luke."No need to flatter over this simple power, Luke. I just can connect with non-living beings, not the living one. Nothing to be impressed about."Uriel looks over at Yuki."It's not that simple to connect with those non-living souls. It requires a lot of my power, energy and some other things."

"Some other things?"

"Some other things which are only possessed by you, Yuki. To reach Pandemonium's soul, I require these; human's magic, angel's grace, demon's power and...that power you have, Ring. These things I mentioned also won't do if the amount is too small or weak. For example, if we just simply throw some random lesser demons from outside on this platform, the door wouldn't open. I need someone powerful; high-ranking demon to be exact. For angel's grace, Luke's out of question, I will do it myself. And you met the requirement for the human's magic already so the only thing we are missing is the demon's power."

"High-ranking demon, huh? I know! Yuki can still summon the seven brothers, right? One of them should be enough."Said Luke, agreed by Uriel.

"That's why I come to you. I just know you can summon them, Yuki."

"E-Eh? You want me to s-summon them?"Yuki looks nervous.

"Just one of them. Anyone. Why? Is there a problem?"Uriel raises his eyebrow. Now he's a little suspicious of them.

"Umm... It's just.......Who should I summon?"

'I shouldn't remember about that again. I hope Mammon is fine...'

"Preferably someone with high magical power."Replied Uriel.

"Yeah. If you summon someone incredibly strong physically like Beelzebub, I don't think it'll really help."Said Luke.