Chapter 51: The Rise of the Seven I

Pride, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth...

.

.

.

.

The Seven Deadly Sins exist forming a world of chaos, the embodiment of evil itself. Hell is the home of all sins...and when the seven sins are born, Hell becomes invincible.

.

.

.

The day when the six angels fall and a demon is born is the beginning chaos.

.

.

.

.

Have you ever wondered why the sins exist? Wouldn't the world be a better place if the sins never existed to begin with?

.

.

.

.

What will happen if one of the sins was to disappear forever?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Not happening.

.

.

.

.

Waking up from a nightmare, Belphegor gasps loudly. His eyes are wide opened. His broad chest rises up and down rapidly as he struggle to breathe. Everything around him is dark. His body and face are a sweating mess under the fallen boulders. What's happening?

He remembers the moment when he fought the Seventh General of Purgatory, Belial. He got his ass kicked and buried under the ruins. Barbatos has warned him about his power to take and give away fatigues but he's just too stubborn.

Belphegor can feel his body slowly being crushed and buried under the ton of ruins. His blood is pooling underneath him, causing his demon outfit to be dyed red. The building he was in collapsed due to Belial's powerful attack. Belphegor was fighting Belial but things are not turning good for his side. His body is forced to dig into the ground.

'Man...this is so painful...'

He hears the sound of bones cracking. Belphegor grumbles and groans in pain. He can't even move a muscle because every inch of his body is pinned down.'Damn it...what should I do...?' His eyes are half-lidded and colorless. His hair is extremely messy. If he falls asleep now, everything is over.'What a pain...my whole life is...'

Words can't describe how much Belphegor hates his own life. From when he was an angel until now...everything always goes wrong. He has had enough of this shit.

'I'm sleepy...'

He wants to sleep so bad. Under a normal occasion, he would have done that already. Since he can't move a muscle, he focuses on his breathing and power instead.'That's right...I almost forgot...'He has reached this far, it'll be a waste to stop now. He has been thinking. If he dies now, what about his brothers? What about Yuki?

In the end, he decided to follow Barbatos's advice. A bitter smile carved across his lips. He takes a deep breath and grips both of his fists. He tries to stay calm and breathes properly. Focusing all his senses, he can feel jolts of power burning inside his veins, slowly and gently releasing them through his muscles to arms and legs.