Chapter 18: Execution

"Hm?"

A small crow is approaching him, carrying something in its mouth.

"Hello, little guy."Greeted Barbatos politely. He pushes open the window and let it fly inside.

"You must be Mammon's familiar. For what reason do I owe this pleasure?"

Barbatos stretches out his right hand and let the crow make land on it. The crow is pointing out its mouth.

"?...Oh, interesting...what do we have here?"

Barbatos gives out his other hand and the crow places a necklace on it.

"...the key...I see...the brothers really did it."

***

"COME FORTH, LOTAN!"

SPLASSHHHHHH!

A seven headed sea creature appears out of the thin air violently, putting the entire ground with flood. It's raining heavily and the water level is rising quickly.

Lotan is here and under Leviathan's command, it is attacking the Generals aggressively. This is the perfect opportunity to make a haste."Now's our chance!"Lucifer is telling his brothers to escape.

The brothers listen to Lucifer and make their move. Beelzebub goes ahead and lifts Satan up on his back before running with the rest of the brothers. They purposely let Lotan goes berserk as much as it wants.

TAP!

TAP!

TAP!

"! The brothers are getting away!"Shouted Gremory, pointing at them running.

It's raining heavily that they could barely see anything. Only Gremory has a sight as clear as day.

Dantalion wants to go after them but Lotan is not letting them move. It is blocking their way and blasting the waves furiously. The water level is rising drastically.

"Tch! This monster!"Eligos is cursing, having to deal with Lotan's attack. Not just him. The others are struggling too. They are having a hard time trying to break free from Lotan's wrath.

"Leave this creature to me."Said Crocell with a calm voice. She's walking on the water surface. Only she knows how to deal with Lotan."The rest of you, go."

***

SWOOSSHHHH!

Birds and other animals fled when the brothers passed by. The seven of them escape into the nearest woods. Lucifer, Mammon, Asmodeus and Beelzebub are using their wings to accelerate on the air while Leviathan and Belphegor are catching up by sprinting and leaping from tree to tree.

Until now, Leviathan couldn't stop giggling thinking of the Generals' reaction when he summoned Lotan earlier."HAHAHAHAHAH! How do you like that, Behemoth? Good luck surviving from my best friend there!"

Mammon couldn't agree with Leviathan more."Hell yeah! Serve those guys right! That's what they get for messin' with us! I hope they rot in hell!"

Belphegor is running beside Leviathan. He's getting annoyed."Would you drop that already? We're not completely out of their sight yet."He had to remind his brothers to not let their guard down from time to time.

For their next strategy, Lucifer knows what to do. He's leading the way. "Everyone follows me. Make sure no one falls behind."

The brothers understood and are catching up with Lucifer. Even Leviathan and Belphegor who are just sprinting on the ground are fast enough to keep up with Lucifer's speed. They're going deeper and deeper into the woods.