Chapter 16: The Pandemonium II

'They want to get rid of me!'

A hand seizes and pulls Yuki back with the speed of light. It was Leviathan who jumped to their rescue. He sensed the danger.

"I won't let you harm my second player here!!!"

SWIPE!

He changed to his demon form and ready for the worst case scenario. Uriel has already warned them about the possibility of a battle there.

The duo saw Leviathan and Uriel. Intruders, that's what they thought.

Malevolence glares at Uriel who is trapped inside the pillar."...Looks like we have two uninvited guests here...Since you're the one who brought everyone here, I supposed we have to get rid of you first."

The sky is changing. From blue which was as clear as the real sky to a bloody red.

"!"

Yuki, Leviathan and Uriel's eyes widened watching the drastic changes of their surroundings. Yuki spontaneously reaches out of their hand at Uriel out of panic.

"Uriel! Watc-"

BLARGHHH!

Suddenly, an invisible force is pinning the angel's body down. He can't stand up and use his power to fight back. His muscles are all numb.

"...!!!"

He couldn't even open his mouth due to the pain he is having. Watching Uriel being tortured like that, Yuki couldn't help but run towards him to help him break free. They left Leviathan's vicinity in a hurry.

"What?! Yuki, no! Don't go there!"Shouted Leviathan but they won't listen. He took a glance at Pandemonium. They didn't even lift a finger. It's strange from where the force came from.

"Have you forgot this is our domain?"Malevolence is laughing hysterically."This whole space is under our control. Everything can happens at our will."

He gulped. Everything can happen means the three of them are clearly at a disadvantage there. It's as if they are walking into their grave!

"Wait...this is not reality, right? There's no way we can actually die, right, Uriel?"

Leviathan looks at Yuki who kept trying to break Uriel free but failing.

Uriel's voice is shaking."Ugh...Even though we... can't get injured...we can still feel pain... It's possible to die here and... your body won't look very pretty once we return to... our dimension..."

"Woah...really? Thanks for the late information, Uriel! You really saved our ass here!"Said Leviathan sarcastically.

"Agh! I can't break this pillar! Levi, help me!"Shouted Yuki desperately. Suddenly, a wind that's about to snap their neck is repelled by Leviathan's power.

"You should pay attention to yourself! Pandemonium is after your life too!"Said Leviathan. He makes a wave wall, separating them from Pandemonium.

"He can use his magic?!"

"That's not his magic..."

Uriel's still trying to get up."...That's Leviathan's original demon power. It's completely different from the magic you're currently having."

Yuki lost of words. Seeing Leviathan is struggling repelling Pandemonium's countless attacks while Uriel is struggling trying to break free from the pillar...they're conflicted. They don't know what they should do.

"For...forget about me...Go help Leviathan!"

They heard Uriel's voice is shaking due to the pain. They didn't expect to witness a calm Archangel like him in his weak moment.