[chapter thirty eight] two souls, one mind

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

I woke up in the hospital with a strange cut in my hand, one I had no idea of the origin. 

My eyes glanced over at Stiles to see him still peacefully asleep, though something seemed- off

With a shake of my head, I pulled the blanket closer to my body and forced my eyes to close.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

"Aiden." The moan left my lips before I had time to stop it, meaning the grin that grew on my boyfriend's lips was because of me.

I lost our little game.

"Why the pout, baby?"

We were playing a game, trying to see who could conceal their moans for the longest, I almost won. Almost. Aiden made me lose, he cheated.

My eyes narrowed as I stilled my hips, completely stopping all my movements. Two could play at that game.

A frown stretched onto Aiden's features, bringing a smirk to my lips. Unexpectedly, I lifted my hips, only to slam them back down with a force strong enough to bring a muffled moan of pleasure from Aiden.

"I think that trumps my quiet moan." I whispered, my lips hovering above his lips as his fingers dug into my waist.

"I fucking love you." He mumbled, tangling his fingers in my hair.

"And I fucking love you." I mumbled back before wrapping my arms around his neck and rocking my hips.

If there was one thing that was clear it was that me and Aiden had mindblowing sex. We were finally at a good point in our relationship, we weren't fighting, there were no jealousy issues- well no obvious issues. We were perfect. And the sex was a huge bonus, it connected us in more ways than one.

It was also an escape.

Aiden was highly addictive, he knew the right things to do and when to do it. The high I felt with him was incomparable to any drug I had ever taken.

He was my drug, and I was happily addicted to him.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

Some days were good, some were bad. Nights were always the worst, it was why I tried to make sure I was always with someone. I didn't want to be dependent on others, but if I was awake the urge to give in and relapse might win.

I was officially one day clean. 

It may not have seemed to be that big of a milestone to some but it was one I was proud of, it was something to me that weeks ago never seemed achievable. I was officially twenty four hours clean.

As I laid on my back, my eyes focused on the ceiling, my mind spiralled. My hands were covered in cuts, ones I couldn't explain the cause of. There was a gap in my memory, I couldn't remember what happened after the phone call with Malia.

After the hospital, I had driven Stiles home and then jumped into bed with Aiden. I didn't tell him where I was, I didn't feel a need to, and I didn't know how to say why I was with him. I was keeping him out of the loop again, however, I couldn't help it. 

Suddenly, my whole body jolted as my phone vibrated on the bedside table. With a frown, I pushed myself onto my side and snatched my phone, Stiles name flashed across the screen as well as the time.