2. Are You Bored Yet?

Previously,

Hunter's Pov:

I need to figure out to work this. I searched her up and she looked quite popular. Close to a million, but not quite there. I see Darius made me two accounts. One for the Goldern Gaurd and my own personal account. I have to make sure I don't get those mixed up. I looked at her most recent posts and they had green-haired people posing for the picture. I think that was in the cafe. She took a picture of her order and then the last picture was her taking a photo of the outfit she had on today in the mirror. I decided to follow her and like those three posts. I close my scroll and I get ready to go with Darius.

-Are You Bored Yet?-

~What's wrong? You've been asking but I don't have an answer~

(f/c) means favorite color

Y/n's Pov:

I wake up and I rub the sleep out of my eyes and I see Hooty by my window. I opened my window. "Good Morning Y/n, hoot!" He said too loudly for me. "What's the time?" I asked him. "6:30 ma'am!" He told me. "In the morning?" I asked. "Yep! Hoot!" He replied. "Okay, thanks now go away." I shooed him away. I washed my face and I brushed my hair. I put on a black shirt with white jeans. I threw on a blue jacket and I put my hair in a (hairstyle). I did light makeup today (or none). I took a quick picture and posted it. I walked downstairs and snapped my fingers. The brooms started to sweep and the dusters began dusting.

"Today we making french toast and eggs... so get cooking! Also, get me a cup of Apple's Blood!" I snap my fingers and the ingredients started doing the work. I look in the fridge and wrote down the things I needed to grab in town today. I also wrote down I needed to get human-safe food. "What else do I need..." I tapped the pen on my head. I looked at my Penstagram to see Hunter had already liked it... with around 50,000 other people. I followed Hunter back and I look at his comment. 'You look cute today' He said. I replied with an 'Awww thank you <3'

"Oh, I need to get King more stuffed animals for his army and Luz some clothes, and Mom some elixir... and maybe some jewelry for myself." I wrote it down and I got plates ready. I scooped up the french toast and eggs onto the regular plates and one little plate for King. I cut his french toast and top it off with cut strawberries. I sliced two and added half a strawberry to the other plates and I ate the remaining half. I put the food on the table and put the syrup, butter, powdered sugar, and already cut strawberries on the table. I wanted to know what Luz liked so I can make things she likes.

It was around 7:00 and I heard Luz wake up. I took a picture of my food and posted it. After that, I heard King and Mom wake up. I saw Luz come downstairs with a worn-out bathrobe and a very dirty traffic cone on her head. I look at her and I wanted to tell her but maybe humans wear that?

I watched Luz wait at the bottom of the staircase., squealing. Mom came out of the bathroom yawning... And still in her nightwear. "Good morning, Eda the Owl Lady!" Luz told her. "I am ready for my first day of Witch Apprenticeship!" Luz threw her fist in the air. My mom takes out any bugs in her hair. "Ugh, who are you again?" She asked flicking another spider away. I could hear Luz's disappointment from the table. "(P/N) come over here!" I ordered. I saw my palisman fly to my side and sit on the table. "Want some food?" I point at the side of toasted bread for them.

"Remember me? Luz?" She asked. "Mom here is some breakfast." I hand her the plate. "Thanks, dear." She lifts the hair that was covering my forehead and kissed my forehead. "We freed the oppressed and defeated the evil warden together? Y/n help me out!" Luz turned to me.