18. Sweet Hibiscus Tea

Previously,
I woke up and I looked around. I was back in my room and Hunter was sound asleep. I remember that dream so vividly, I almost thought it wasn't.  I got up and I grabbed some pajamas. I went to my bathroom and looked into the mirror. My scar grew in size, but not by a lot. I shook it off and I took off my jewelry to get into the shower. I changed into my cat onesie and brushed my teeth. I left the bathroom trying to dry my hair. Hunter was in the bed trying to find out what episode we were on before we went to sleep. I took a deep breath and glanced at the blanket. That dream was only a dream... Right?

-Sweet Hibiscus Tea-

~And I'm not your protagonist, I'm not even my own, I don't know anything, I don't even know what I don't know~

I downed a coffee and threw it away. I haven't slept in a week and I have the eyebags to prove it. Ever since that dream, I haven't dared to sleep. "Y/n Clawthrone!" Amity yelled. "Hm?" I glanced at her. "Did you get the things I asked for?" She asked. "Yeah, it's in Luz's room," I replied. I sat at the table. Willow came in with a bag of food. "Willow, have you gathered the supplies?" Amity asked.

"Yes. We're ready to attack this on all fronts." Willow told her. I go into Luz's room. I leaned onto the door frame and I drew a circle in the air. I made all the used napkins go into her little trash can. I carried all the plushies go to the back of the room. I moved the napkin box next to Amity's abomination. "Does this look fine to you?" Amity asked behind me. "Whoa. It's like I have snakes for arms." Luz flung her arms around.

"Please. She just has the common mold. It's harmless." Mom insisted. "But she's a human. We have no idea how it'll affect her." Amity explained. Luz sat up. "If I ate the portal key, would I return to the Human Realm?" Luz tried eating the necklace but Amity's abomination took it and gave it to Amity. "I'm not giving this back until you're better, okay?" Amity told her.

"How about I hold it?" I offered. "Thanks but I'd like to hold onto it. You look as sick as Luz." Amity shared. I rolled my eyes. "She's kidding." Mom assured me. I scoffed and I walk out the door. "Hi, Y/n!" Gus smiled widely. "Hi, Kiddo." I patted his head. "Hello!" Willow waved. "Hey, Flower Girl." I fist-bumped her before I went to my room. My palisman landed on my shoulder and my scroll vibrated.

[Hunter]
Good Afternoon, my wonderful girlfriend.

I laughed and texted him back.

[Y/n]
Good afternoon! Luz got sick so everyone is at the house
It's giving me a headache

[Hunter]
Aww, how about I visit you later? I'm stalking some guards right now to see what Kikimora's planning.

[Y/n]
Yeah, that would be nice

I put my scroll away and mom busted into my room. "Hey, sunshine we're going to Eclipse Lake, wanna come?" She asked. This is my chance to prove I'm more than a burden. I smiled. "Yeah, let me get my cape." I grab it and I put it around my shoulders. I slid on some gloves and put on m necklace and ring. I put on some sneakers and grabbed the jacket I made for King. Amity met us at the door. King climbed onto my free shoulder. "Oh what's that?" He pointed to the fabric. "Oh, it's cold at Knee so, here." I gave it to him. He squealed as he put it on. "Is this what you were working on?" He asked. I nodded and he hugged me and I smiled. "Thank you, I love it," He told me.

~~~~~~

We were going a different route to the Lake since Kiki is over there. I was kinda bumped out since Hunter would be over there. I clutched onto my staff as I scanned the place. "This place is crawling with tools. What gives?" King asked. "Titan Blood is the most powerful source of magic on the Isles. I'm not surprised Belos wants it too." Mom explained.