(Extra 2) Training Wheels

~ I love everything you do! When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do~

I woke up and I rubbed my eyes. The room was eerily quiet and no one was inside, not even Hunter since he usually waits for me. I got up and got dressed. I wore a red mini dress with long puffy sleeves. I went upstairs to not see anyone inside the house. "Where did everyone go?" I asked myself as I continued to search the house for people. I heard my bird fly to my shoulder and I smiled. "Do you know where they went?" I asked them.

I saw the doorknob twist and churn and I grabbed Luz's bat off the floor. "We're-!" As soon as someone shouted that I swung my weapon at them. "Damn!" Willow ducked. "Oh, my bad. I thought you were trying to break in." I explained. "We got a bunch of snacks! We're going to watch scary moves on the big talking box!" Gus cheered. Everyone came in, including Hunter. I hesitantly put the bat down and Hunter hugged me tightly.

"You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up. I got some of those pocket sticks." He told me. "Pocket sticks?" I repeated. "Yeah." He gave a cheeky smile and I laughed. "I'm going to make dinner while you're watching tv." Camila took a few bags and left to go to the kitchen. Everyone grabbed the rest of the bags and I picked up one. We went to the living room and everyone decided to sit on the floor beside me and Hunter. I had my back on the armrest and he was sitting like a regular person so he can watch the movie. We had the lights off at Luz's request.

She turned on the movie "Corpse Bride" and I was a bit confused by the title. I looked inside a bag and I saw a few boxes of pocky. "Oh, is this what you were talking about?" I waved them to show the boy sitting across from me. He looked at me and smiled. He nodded and I took one and bit into it. I watched Hunter take half of it and shove it into his mouth. "You little-" I smiled as I ate the rest of the stick. Hunter grabbed a blanket and (finally) scooted closer to me. He sighed dramatically and I put my food away.

"Titan, I wish I had a pretty girlfriend to kiss." He started at the tv and then a few seconds later turned to me. "Oh, I guess my wish was granted." He came closer to me and showered my face with kisses. "Hunter! I'm trying to watch the movie!" I squealed as he kissed the corner of my eye. "Too bad." He pulled away to smile at me. "Guess who was sleeping all day so I couldn't give them all my love today?" He whispered so he didn't disturb the other people with us. "I'm sorry. I just was tired today." I whispered back. "... I'll maybe forgive you."

He went back to his side of the couch and I followed him. "Man I wish I had a handsome boyfriend to cuddle with." I gave him the same dramatic look as I hugged him by the neck. He was sitting down so I was on his lap. I was facing him and I got reminded on how tall he is. He saw the movie perfectly fine. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled. "Now do you forgive me?" I gave him puppy eyes and he smiled. "Of course, princess." He smiled. I put his face in my hands and I gave him a small peck on his lips. He smiled and.

"Amity!" Hunter shouted. "What?" She turned to look at us. "Give me some chocolate." He demanded. Amity rolled her eyes and tossed a few wrapped candies to him. "Do you want to watch this?" Hunter asked. I shrugged in response. "I mean, it's a good movie, I just don't want to sit here the whole time," I explained. "Well, Camila is cooking so we have some time." Hunter grinned. "To do... What?" I raised my brow. Suddenly he picked me up and I tried not to laugh. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Luz, we are going to our room," Hunter said.

"Okay, don't go anything I wouldn't approve of." She kept her eyes on the movie. "Shut up, Luz!" Hunter was obviously blushing. "Like what?" I asked. "Hunter got it." Luz waved me off. Hunter scoffed and walked to our room. "So today, we are going to learn how to sew. Or you can help me out. Either is okay." He told me. He set me down on the couch and went to his sewing machine. Flapjack was cuddling with P/n on our bed. "What do you need help with?" I asked him as I crossed my legs.