(Extra 3) Careless Whisper

Happy Pride Month! Here's an extra (Plus a double upload)!

~ Ignorance is kind, there's no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find ~

- Careless Whisper -

I walk into my classroom and the teacher waved at me. I waved back silently and I noticed Hunter at our table. I sat down next to him and smiled. "Is the bell still bothering you?" He asked as he got out his book. "Yeah... it's just alarming." I chuckled. Hunter swiftly moved closer and covered my ears. I was confused for a moment before I heard the muffled bell screaming. My eyes widened as the memory of P/n flashed through my mind. I was still for a moment before Hunter uncovered my ears and tapped me softly. I blinked before I looked at him. "Oh, sorry." I chuckled. He hummed in response and opened his workbook.

"How's that tattoo coming along? I still can't believe Eda let you get that. Darius would kill me." Hunter took my arm. "It looks nice, I think." I looked at my upper arm. It was a ring of Hyssops like a ring. My scar looked like a partial vine for the flowers. Below the ring was an owl that looked identical to P/n. Then finally below the bird, was another ring of red flowers. "Because my mom is amazing!" I chuckled.

"I think it looks nice too... It's too bad I have to wait another two years." He pouted. "Where are you planning to put your Flapjack tattoo?" He asked. "Oh... maybe I would put it..." I click my tongue a few times before I shrugged. "Maybe wherever you put it?" I looked at his wrist. He noticed and pulled his glove down more to cover it. "Um... I might put mine on my wrist after Alador and Darius' experiment works." He explained. I took his hand and took off his glove. He tensed up but I kissed his sigil to calm him down, which worked perfectly.

"It will work," I assured him. He smiled before the bell rang again. I tensed up and covered my ears. After a few minutes, it stopped and I watched the teacher come inside the classroom, shutting the door. Hunter rubbed my back subtly. "Alright class... today we are learning about the..." I started to tune the teacher out.

~ After Class ~

I was pulled out of my daydreaming when Hunter covered my ears. I flinched slightly but smiled at him. "Thank you." I smiled. After the bell stopped screaming, he helped me get ready to leave. He stole my bag and I chuckled. "You don't need to hold my bag every time." I reminded him. "Actually, I am required to." He teased before he kissed the side of my head. We started walking out and Gus found us first. "Willow went to the bathroom. And Luz and Amity were doing something but I kinda forgot." Gus explained. "Oh, how'd you know? You guys are in different classes." I crossed my arms with a smile. "I have a little help." Gus grinned. Soon after I watched an illusion of him trip down the stairs. I giggled before I relaxed.

"So! We were texting in class-" Before Gus can finish Hunter interrupted him. "Gus! You can't be on your phone while you're in class!" Hunter huffed. "Oh, I already know what we were working on, so, I was just chatting," Gus assured him. "Like I was saying, me, Amity, Luz, and Willow were chatting and we think Skara is going to be Grom Queen," Gus explained. "Oh, that would be interesting." I chuckled. "Why didn't you text me too? I think Willow might be the next victim." I suggested. "Hunter would take your phone," Gus answered. "Then I'd bite his hand." I retorted quickly. "Then he would ask you to-"

Hunter tensed up and covered Gus's mouth. "A-Alright! That's enough debating for today." Hunter chuckled awkwardly. "So, uh, who are you taking to Grom?" Hunter asked. "Oh... I-I think I'm going with my friend..." Gus told him, his voice muffled by Hunter's hand. "Ew Mat? But he's hella ugly." Hunter removed his hand so he can cross his arms. "Says the one who wears a wolf shirt!" Gus huffed. "Excuse me?!" Hunter shouted. "Alright, alright boys." I pulled Hunter close. Willow finally came over and she smiled. "Woo! Who's going to Flyer Derby practice today?" She asked. "Me! It's not like I'm going to be Grom Queen." I chuckled.