(Extra) Blow My Brains Out

This is a separate version of the story, it's basically "What if you stayed in the Boiling Isles with King?" so yeah... Enjoy!

-Blow My Brains Out-

I am calling The Collector Enzo or Enzo Gabriel (fight me), A scene is based on the song, "Our Word" by "Jessie Shelton", and finally the pacing in this story (and show) is like spread over like a year so they mention things that weren't in previous chapters.

~Sometimes I wish I could lend you my shoes, lend you my life, and lend you my truth but sometimes the truth is just my point of view, not what is real and not what is true~

3rd Person:

Y/n made spell rings and she held onto the portal. "Y/n?" Luz turned around. "Go! Go see your mom!" The witch yelled. "Y/n, what are you doing?" Hunter's heart sank as he watched Y/n pull the portal together. "Tell her you love her, and you missed her. I need to get my mom. It's okay. We'll find a way back to you. I will not get hurt, The Collector likes me." Y/n felt her pull get weaker. "Go away! Please!" Her voice cracked. She started to burst into tears. The Collector pulled King away from Y/n. "King, you promised you'd play with me! You pinky-swore!" The Collector tried taking King away.

"Don't leave, King! Just hold on!" Y/n grabbed his hand. "Y/n!" Luz and Hunter shouted. "Y/n, I wouldn't leave you! Remember what you said? Til death do us part?" Hunter's eyes started to fill with tears. "King, don't let go," Y/n couldn't hear anyone but King. She took a deep breath and pulled King to her. "Send them away, King." She demanded. "What?" King asked. "Use your powers and send them to the portal." Y/n held onto him even though The Collector was pulling him back. King screamed and they all got pushed into the door.

"No! Y/n!" Hunter screamed as he watched the door close. "She can't leave me..." Hunter whispered.

With Y/n:

Y/n let go and the door exploded. Suddenly purple ribbons surround them and brought them to The Collector. "I'm free! I'm free! Oh, this is the goodest I've felt in forever!" The child hugged them. "It's like the whole world is singing!" He cheered. Meanwhile, people on the Isles were screaming for help. The ribbon disappeared so they were just floating. Y/n held King in her arms tightly. "Collector, they aren't singing, they are screaming because they are scared," Y/n explained.

"Oh, well, tell me about your game 'The Owl House!' King did promise to teach me if I stopped the Draining Spell." The Collector asked. "Oh...um..." Y/n tried thinking of a safe game. "Well, it's um... Like playing pretend!" King told him. "We get roles and go on adventures! But this is too crazy. We can't play if you're freaking everyone out." King shared. "King! Y/n!" Lilith screamed. She was flying cause Hooty was acting as a propellor. She landed on the skull.

"What are you guys doing up there?!" She shouted. "What's happening?" Hooty asked. "I don't know what you are. But stay away from my niece and nephew!" She yelled as she started to fly to them. King went to Y/n's shoulder. "That's my sister and best friend you're talking to!" He summoned a moon charm. "Hands off!" He threw it at them. "Lulu!" Hooty formed a ball around Lilith and as soon as the charm hit him, he turned into a puppet. Lilith gasped. "Hootsifer!" She shrieked before turning into a doll. They disappeared with a blue cloud.

"Collector! You can't hurt anybody either!" Y/n put her hand on his shoulder. "But they aren't hurt! They're safe and sound in our new house... Now... What part do I play?" He hugged his sister with a wide smile. "Oh, um... We can always figure that out at home, alright?" Y/n felt bad calling that place her "home." Collector backed away. "Okay! I can't wait to play so many games!" He spun around with Y/n and stars followed them. "I'm so glad to finally play with you!" They told Y/n.