22. Sports

Previously,
"I'm trying to sew in a new one." He laid on my bed. "Alright sound reasonable." I sat down next to him. "I missed you." Hunter mumbled as he hugged my side. I chuckled as I played with his hair.

-Sports-

~I'm tired of waitin', I was never good at sports, save the games for the girls on the tennis court~

I woke up and I immediately realized we were in the castle. Hunter was on the bed sewing with Flapjack and P/n on his shoulders. Flapjack chirped to Hunter. "Yeah. It does look good as new." He put it on front of him and I crawled closer to examine it. "And I have no idea what I'm doing." He concluded. "You could've asked me for help." I sat next to him. He jumped a bit and looked at me. "No thanks, I want to do it on my own." He told me. The door got knocked and Hunter opened it. Two guards gave him a letter and I waved. "Good morning!" I smiled.

"Good morning Lady Y/n." They bowed before Hunter closed the door. Hunter opened the letter and read it silently. "My uncle is off duty and I have to do the meeting." Hunter summed up. "Okay, have a good time. I got to workout with Willow today." I told him and P/n came to me. "Okay, I'll talk to you later." Hunter looked hesitant but gripped the letter. "Alright." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "See you later." I teleported home.

~~~~~~

"And 200!" Willow counted. I stopped doing sit-ups and got up. "Finally now lets get them." I helped her up. "I'm ready!" She smiled.

I dried my hair quickly in the bathroom and slipped on my uniform. I put up my hair and put on my earrings. "We could do this, right?" Willow asked me as soon as I got out the bathroom. She was already ready. "Girl, of course you got this." I smiled.

~~~ When they arrived to Hexside ~~~

Willow was dragging me around the school until we saw Luz and Gus running away from a locker. They hid behind us and I drew a circle. Willow wrapped vines around the locker's ankles and I made it go to sleep. "Thanks guys." Luz hugged us. "And that's why we try not to keep our lunches in the lockers." Gus sat on the lockers. "So..." Luz turned to us. "Ready for the club fair?" She asked. "Mayhaps you'll join me, Amity, and Y/n in the Azura Book Club." She held the five books in one hand. "Owie." She dropped them. "Thanks but I'm interested in something with a little more drama, flare, and face paint," Willow told Luz. "I'm so excited to hear the next words out of your mouth," Luz whispered.

"Flyer Derby!" She showed Luz a video. "Ever since our Grudgby match, I've been playing it at home. Today I'm starting Hexside's first Flyer Derby team." She held her staff. "And I'm her co-captain," I added.

Willow, Gus, and I made our stand, and P/n and Willow's bee hung up the final decoration. Willow put flowers around it and I smiled. We waited and I saw an unknown potion classmate running around. I didn't see their face, all I saw was their blonde hair. I saw Viney and she smiled and waved. I saw the same potion mate step on Puddle's tail and Viney tried calming them down. Willow was trying to attract people. "Good luck with that." Professor Hermonculus said.

"Professor Hermonculus?" Willow mumbled. "I'm overseeing club approvals this year and I just don't think Flyer Derby is worth investing in." He told her. "Just because it's not as well-known as Grudgby doesn't mean-" She got cut off. "You misunderstand me. I'm shutting it down unless you step down as captain and get replaced by Y/n. I just don't think quitters make good leaders." He proposed. "No. Willow's been working hard for this." I told the teacher. "Yeah, you're just mad that she dropped your class. Give her a chance." Gus added.