26. Masquerade

Previously,
Hunter looked around and he put a blanket over us. I gave him a peck on his lips before burying my head into his neck. He chuckled and I heard him opening his book again. I closed my eyes and I felt myself fell asleep.

-Masquerade-

~Seek them out now one by one, Droppin' bodies like a nun~

I woke up and I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and I noticed Hunter wasn't anywhere to be seen. I quickly got changed into a plain graphic shirt with ripped jeans. I had fishnet tights under them and I had a black cape on. I also put on my necklace and ring as always. I put my bag over my shoulder and P/n landed on my shoulder. I came out of a random door and I ended up the library. I stopped when I saw everybody gathered around Hunter. I watched them play Hunter's memory and it projected events from last night. I turned red and I came in. "Hey..." I waved. Everyone shooed the illusion away and smiled awkwardly.

"I already saw it. Plus I was there." I told them. "Oh, oh yeah of course you were..." Gus mumbled. Hunter walked over to me. "Hello! How are you, my darling?" He asked me. I turned red as looked to the side. "I'm good." I managed to say. "Good, now we are going to plan for a bit... Can I borrow your scroll?" He asked. I pulled it out of my hair and gave it to him. "I gotta go!" I yelled as I ran out of the library. P/n chirped and I made a spell ring. I teleported to Hunter's room and I instantly locked the door. I grabbed a few things like Sprig and a few of his wild magic books and I crammed them in my bag besides Sprig. They soon disappeared and I put my bag back on my shoulder. I heard a knock on the door and I teleported back to the school.

I bumped into somebody and I rubbed my head. "Ow..." I whined. P/n tweeted and I opened my eyes. Hunter was helping me up and he was smiling widely. "I thought you left us for a second. I couldn't find you." He glanced at my arms and I gave him Sprig. "Oh! Where'd you find this?!" He hugged it. "In your room." I smiled at him. "You went to the castle?" He looked at me. "Yeah, I got some of your books too. I'm pretty sure you don't want to read King's book over and over again." I laughed.

"Aww, thank you, princess. But keep them in your bag." He insisted. "Alright." I smiled. "Oh, here's your scroll. Darius is coming over to tell us the plan." Hunter told me. I nodded and I called my mom. She picked up and I heard a loud crash. "Hey, Honey!" She shouted. "Hey, mama, you have Luz right?" I asked. "Yeah, she almost got us caught. We also have some of your books for when you come over." She explained. "I'm glad you're with the C.A.T.S." I told her. "That's not our permanent name!" Darius yelled in the background. "Yes, it is!" Raine shouted back.

"Shut up I'm talking to my daughter!" Mom ordered. She cleared her throat. "I am also glad you're at Hexside." She told me. "Hey, Y/n, I didn't know you were a goddess!" Lilith appeared. "Oh yeah, I don't want to talk about it though," I told her. She whined and left. "Y/n! Wanna do one more workout before we leave?" Willow proposed. "Do I?!" I smiled wide. "I'll talk to you later Y/n, I love you." She smiled at the camera. "I love you too! See you later!" I waved. She waved back and hung up. I put my scroll in my hair and I followed Willow.

~~~~~~

We finished our workout and I felt energized. I had on a sports bra and some tights on cause I didn't want my other outfit sweaty. "Whoo! Good job Y/n!" She cheered. "Thanks, you did well too!" I took out my hair to redo it. "After the mishap at Hexside, Boscha hasn't tried to bully me. Shows her." Willow crossed her arms. "Of course." I felt something snap and my hair escaped from the hair tie. "Do you have another hair tie?" I asked her. "Mine broke." I let go of my hair. She pulled one out of her pocket and I put it in my mouth as I collected my hair again.