19. Not allowed

Previously,
My hair wasn't completely dry but I guess it was good enough. Hunter pulled out a book. "Wait is that mine?" I look at the unused book. "Yeah, you said Ruler's Reach was written by King. Want me to read it to you?" He asked. "Yeah, sure." I paused the film. I listened carefully as Hunter dramatically read out loud.

-Not allowed-

~All by yourself sitting alone~

I grabbed my Grudgby jacket and put it on over my white shirt. I slid on some black jeans and hurriedly grabbed my sneakers. I whistled and our birds went onto my shoulder. Flapjack had the sun blanket in his beak. "Thanks, Flapjack. I'll get you two some Crabapple Claws." I put the blanket, my scroll, and my library card in my satchel.

I ran outside and Luz was working on the door. "Oh hey, Y/n!" King waved. I waved back before I walked away from them.

~~~~~~

I went inside the library and I took a spot in front of a glass ball. I took out a bowl of fruit and the birds left my shoulder. "Okay, I need to find out who this is." I typed in 'The Collector' and I scrolled through the news. Most of them were about collections of things like teeth or nails. "Ugh, I don't even what this guy is." I leaned back. P/n chirped and jumped around the glass ball. Flapjack followed their lead. I laughed at their antics. "You guys want more snacks huh?" I picked them up and they flew to their spots. I picked up the bowl and on my way out I threw it away. 

I looked around and there was a few Emperor Coven guards around. I strolled through Bonesborough to find some elixirs on sale. "Can I get a few elixirs?" I asked Morton. "Oh, of course, Y/n," He went to go get some. "I haven't seen you in a while, Happy late Birthday." He got me 5. "Thank you." I laid down 50 snails. "How's your mom?" He took the money. "Eh, she's alright. She doesn't talk to me as much." I drew a circle around them and they disappeared. "That's unfortunate. You can always come to visit me." Morton reminded me.

"Yeah, thanks. Have a good day." I left the booth. P/n pulled on my ear. "Okay, I'm going!" I go to the fruit stall. "Can I get two bowls of Crabapple Claws?" I requested. "Yes, that would be 75 snails." The lady told me. I took the amount out of my bag and I put them on the counter. She put them down and took the money. I made one disappear and held the other in my hands while the palisman went to my wrist so they can peck at them.

"Oh, what's this?" I go to a new stall and the person running it looked... Unstable. "Hello. What do you sell here?" I asked them. "I am not here to sell things." He banged on the counter making me jump. "I am here to spread awareness! There is one Titan still alive and we need to find it to please our God." He preached. "Um... Alright." I backed up to leave. "It's people like you who The Collector and Our Beloved will sacrifice in our new world." He spat. "The Collector? Tell me more." I requested as I put down the bowl. The birds scrambled to it. "No." He denied.

I drew a spell circle and flames ignited. "Tell me what you know or I will be the last face you see." I threatened. "Okay! The Collector isn't a witch or a Demon. He is a child of the stars." The man summarized. "That's useless. What about the other one?" I proposed. "Our Beloved is a half-witch. She is the daughter of the sun. Not a lot of people know her name." He explained. The flame died out and I picked the bowl back up and the birds were inside it. "No, you two." I flip the bowl and they went to my shoulder.

"Thanks for your time." I rolled my eyes as I wandered around other booths. I saw an Emperor's Coven booth and chuckled. P/n chirped repeatedly. Flapjack followed along. "Oh my Titan, what?" I asked. They started to fly away and I ran after them. "Get back over here!"