4. Cotton Candy Skies

Previously,
"Is your other hand hurt too?" I asked him. I took his other hand and I did the same thing. "It's a shame I can't heal your other scars. But it's okay! Cause your scars are cute anyway." I held the cheek that had his scar. He hesitantly pulled away. "Oh, sorry! I got carried away, huh?" I got up. "Honeypie! Dinner's ready!" I heard my mom downstairs. "Okay, I'll be there!" I yelled. "The window's there when you head out. Thank you for the food. Here!" I kissed him on his cheek. "I'll see you later," I told him before leaving my room.

-Cotton Candy Skies-

~Always on my mind, I'm running out of time~

I was out shopping for my mom before it started to rain. "Fucking damn it!" I shouted as I went into a small hotel. "I should've got something to eat," I grumbled. "Hey! Do you have a room open?" Someone asked. I looked over to see a blonde guy. I looked over for... It to be someone else. I sat on a chair in the lobby and the same guy went over to me. "Hey, you want to come over to my room?" He asked. "No." I bluntly told him. "Come on, don't be like that!" He suggested. "Uh- no," I repeated. He grabbed my hand and I pulled it back quickly.

"Leave me alone, punk." I warned. "Make me." He endorsed. "She said leave her alone." I heard someone tell him. "This is none of your business!" The guy told him. I registered the other guy in my head and my eyes lit up. "Hunter!" I walked over to him and crossed my arms. "H-Hunter? Oh, sorry man!" He ran away. Why are people so scared of Hunter? I look at the boy and Hunter was smiling at me. "Hi, Y/n!" He welcomed.

"Hey, Hunter!" I smiled as I hugged him around his neck tightly. He froze for a moment but then wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. "I reserved a room if you want to hang out." He invited. I gasped dramatically. "Of course!" I agreed. We went to the register and Hunter got a key. "Room 18." The lady informed us. "Thank you!" I told her as we looked for our room. When we did he opened the door and I heard the rain outside. "Do you wanna watch something?" He asked as he shuffled his bags into a closet.

I sat down on the bed and I looked through the tv shows. "Want to watch a Grudgby match?" I asked him. "Sure, whatever you want to watch." He told me. I looked at what he was doing and he putting things away. "Hey, do you need help?" I leaned over the mattress. "Um... No thanks! I'll be there in a second." He assured me. "Okay." I put the match on and I grabbed a pillow to hold onto.

~~~~~~

I woke up to see it still raining. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. "Oh good afternoon!" I heard from next to me. I screamed as I fell off the bed. "Are you okay?" He asked. "No." I groaned as I lay on the floor. "That's too bad," Hunter said sarcastically. "Do you need help?" He added. "No. I'm going to just lay here for a bit." I claimed. I was too lazy to get up. "Too bad." He picked me up and set me on the bed. "Thanks." I rolled my eyes but I was smiling. I summoned my scroll to see I had a miscall from my mom. I press her profile and it started to ring. Someone answered but it wasn't my mom. "Y/n! Thank God can you come to save us?" King pleaded. "Where's Luz?" I asked him. "I don't know! She was kidnapped by the Snaggleback!" King explained.

"The cute little demon?" I questioned. "No! This thing is big and also Eda's gone!" He told me. 'Oh damn it.' I thought. "It's raining right now! I can't really walk there." I asserted. "But-" King glitched out but moments later I saw Luz. "Oh, Luz you're okay!" I smiled. "Well, I won't be soon if the demon catches us!" Luz argued. "I'm sorry! I'll come as soon as it stops raining. Just hide until I get there." I told her. I hung up and frowned. I am the worst sister ever. I decided to put on some music from Spookify (Spotify but you know, Spotify doesn't exist right now.)