28. Mr. Loveman

Previously,
Hunter took off his gloves and placed his hands on my face. I turned to him and he put his forehead on mine. "What are you doing?" I pulled away from him. "I don't know." He shrugged. I chuckled and I kissed him on his forehead. Hunter put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

-Mr. Loverman-

There are definitely a lot of time skips at first cause of the montage. And strap in cause this is going to be hella long. SEASON THREE SPOILERS BELOW

~I crack and out I pour, I'm Mr. Loverman and I miss my lover, man! I'm Mr. Loverman, Oh and I miss my lover~

I sat on the bathroom floor as I stared at my unworking scroll. Luz walked in to get some bandages. "Hey, I can-" Before I can finish Luz yelped. "Why are you sitting in the dark?!" She shouted. I shrugged. "I know healing magic." I twirled my finger as a golden light made a circle. "Uh, yeah, it would be nice to help." She smiled. "Hey," I saw Hunter walk in. "Thanks for not telling them that I'm..." He trailed off.

"A grimwalker?" She asked. "Shh! Don't say it so loud! Uh... What about you guys? How have you been since? Um..." He looked at me. "Since we were in Belos's mind? Since I found out I helped him meet The Collector. Oh my Gosh, guys..." She started to tear up and I get up. "They're all gonna hate me." She mumbled. "What?" Hunter scoffed. "No course won't! They won't hate you any more than me when they found out that I might be a clone of someone who was a witch hunter. With Belos." He looked at me. "I mean they will also hate me when they find out I might be related to The Collector and I helped Belos, and I activated the spell that started the Day of Unity." I chuckled awkwardly. Luz looked at the table. "We'll tell them... When we're ready." Luz smiled. We walked to the table and I sat next to Hunter. I made a spell circle and started healing all of his scratches.

"Okay, so, in the Demon Realm you fought the evil Emperor Belos who turned into a monster..." Camila concluded. "Well, he started out human," Gus informed. "Right... But he was defeated by a newer, smaller bad guy?" She said in a questioning tone. I moved on to Gus's injuries. "The Collector. We don't know what he is or how Belos found him." Willow told her. My eyes widened. "Who knows if we'll ever figure that out!" Luz looked at her girlfriend and Willow. "But, they're creating a lot of chaos," Luz added.

"We have to do whatever it takes to get back." Amity looked at Camila. "And you will! But for now, you should all rest, you're safe here." Camila looked at me with a smile.

~~~~~~

After I was done healing everyone I went downstairs. Hunter was laying out our mattress. Gus gasped as he opened an umbrella. "Woah!" Gus ran to another room. "Hunter! Y/n! Look at all this awesome human stuff!" He went silent for a while before I heard something break. "Be careful, Gus!" I warned. "I think it's just... Stuff here." Hunter noted. Camila came down with some blankets. "It's not much but... I hope you two will be comfortable." She set them on the couch. "We will, Luz's Mom!" Gus smiled. Hunter cleared his throat and scooted over to Camila. He bowed. "Thank you, for providing us with shelter ma'am." He told her. Luz's mom stepped back.

"Please never do that again. And you can call me Camila." She winked. " Buenas Noches." She went back upstairs. Gus gasped and I looked at him. "Aww." He looked disappointed. I looked at the sewing machine and I gasped. I ran to the machine and looked at it with amazement. "I didn't know humans had these!" I smiled.

~~~~~~

We opened the front door to the shack and I had my grip on Hunter. "Aww, are you scared, princess?" He chuckled. "Shut up!" I gripped the sleeve tighter. He chuckled at me and moved his arm away from me. He put it around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I looked back and Gus tried opening the door to see if it would work. "Let's start looking guys," Luz ordered.