Untitled Part 5

Jin Niang went back to the house and put the silk thread away. changed clothes. He took out the silk thread he brought to the two sisters-in-law and sent it to them. Before he could leave the sister-in-law's house, he heard Cheng Hai greeting the two brothers.

  Jin Niang walked out and saw the two brothers entering the main room, she followed, and just a few steps away, she heard the elder brother say, "Dad, I saw Yang Zhenhai."

  "Who?" Father Chen didn't react for a while.

  "Who are you talking about?" Wang's voice suddenly became sharp, as if a little eager, or a little unbelievable.

  Jin Niang paused for a moment, Xu Wang's voice was too eager, Jin Niang felt that it was not good for her to enter at this time.

  "Uncle Yang's eldest son Yang Zhenhai." Cheng Hao said again.

  "Yeah, Dad, I saw it too. It looks like he just came back. He drove the car and went to Yangcun." Cheng Tao also said affirmatively.

  "Did you read it right?" There was a hint of surprise in Father Chen's voice.

  Cheng Hao frowned, "Actually, I don't recognize him by his appearance. My second brother and I only read it when others called him. He is very different from six years ago. He was only fifteen when he left, and now It's twenty-one, the changes have been great, and—" Cheng Hao suddenly didn't know if he should tell his parents.

  "What's wrong? You said it." Wang's voice was very complicated. Like caring, but also some exclusion, very contradictory.

  "Oh, there's nothing to say, that is, Yang Zhenhai has broken his face." Cheng Tao was also anxious when he saw his brother hesitate.

  "What, what happened, what's going on?" Wang shi became even more anxious.

  Father Chen didn't speak, and seemed to want to hear the answer.

  "It's nothing, it's just a stroke on the face, from here to here." Cheng Tao said while gesturing, "It's quite dangerous, if you want to crook a little, you can't even have eyes. Besides, he looks very fierce. He's also big, and we can't find one in eight villages. It's estimated to be five feet six inches. He has broad shoulders and a broad body. If someone hadn't called him, my brother and I wouldn't have dared to recognize him." Cheng Tao's voice I don't know if it's a sigh or what.

  "It's good to come back, I'm finally back, alas—" Father Chen sighed. The house suddenly became dull.

  When Jin Niang heard that there was no sound in the room, she walked in slowly, and when she heard her walking, the four people in the room turned to look at her, but for some reason there was no sound all of a sudden. Jin Niang was a little puzzled, and did not understand who this Yang Zhenhai was? It can touch the hearts of the family.

  "Ah - Jinniang, you go and tell your sister-in-law, let her clean up the ròu, and stew it at night. The house has been free of meat for a while, and everyone is satisfied." Wang Shi suddenly recovered and ordered Jin Niang with a smile.

  "Hey." Jin Niang responded and walked out. When I was about to step into the sister-in-law's house, I heard Mrs. Wang whispering, "Come back when you come back. What else can you do? It's not our fault. I tell you old man, you can't catch Jin's attention. I still think about it. Keep her for a few years."

  "Look at what you said, who knows what their regulations are, I haven't understood the situation yet, so I'm blind." Father Chen stood up and entered the back room.

  Wang patted his clothes, glared at his two sons, and walked out.

  Jin Niang talked to her sister-in-law, and she was kicked back to the house by Mrs. Wang who arrived later. These days, Mrs. Jin also wanted to help her sister-in-law with some work on the stove, but Mrs. Wang was so distressed that her daughter looked at him and drove him away. Even if she doesn't go to the stove on weekdays, she helps to clean up. Today, I went back home obediently.