Untitled Part 15

In the dowry of more than fifty taels, the purchase of furniture materials and workmanship cost nine taels. In modern times, this price is definitely the price of jumping off a building, or jumping off a few hundred floors, but this is considered expensive. It takes two taels for manual labor, which makes Wang's distressed. Usually one tael is enough. Now, only twenty taels are paid for a day's work. This hardwood furniture is not easy to play. According to Jin Niang's drawings, although it is not complicated, the details are The requirements are very high, so the best carpenter master they found here is more expensive. But it worked out well. No red paint was used, and the original taste was preserved. The dark red furniture has dark purple red stripes, which is very comfortable to look at. At that time, the furniture was ready, and Wang Shi liked it and didn't think it was expensive. He kept saying that his girl had a good eye. Where did she have a good vision, she just had the experience of her predecessors.

  The countryside is not so particular about furnishings, so Jin Niang only brought a pair of copper wax skewers, a copper oil lamp, a pair of large porcelain duster bottles, and a pair of celadon hexagonal flower, bird, fish and insect tea pots. A set of celadon tea sets and a pair of nanmu fruit plates. There should be some other porcelain ornaments. Jin Niang doesn't need them at all. The above are all necessary. The farmer's dowry is also based on their own financial resources. Jia Xing's dowry, although everything is complete, she doesn't like the quality and style, so she should buy it herself in the future. Always be kind to yourself.

  A dressing box, a set of rouge and other cosmetics to support the facade, Jin Niang is not going to use, the curtains, quilts, mandarin duck pillows, eight beds and eight covers in the house, these can not be saved, the quilts are all Jin Niang likes. In addition to the red quilt used for the wedding, everything else was embroidered with the new look. Jinniang also prepared more quilts, which were also beautifully embroidered. The two sisters-in-law were so envious that Jinniang had to give them to them. They drew new patterns and asked them to embroider by themselves. I don't know when they would be able to embroider.

  Jin Niang didn't prepare much for the four seasons clothes. One camphor wood box was full, mainly because of her long body. She was afraid that it would not fit properly, but there were a lot of materials. Add some, all kinds of patterned cotton, soft yarn, brocade, enough for her to use for a few years, the four seasons are complete. There are eleven pieces of skin in Yang Zhenhai's betrothal gift, a complete white tiger skin. The value is immeasurable. If you want to sell it, it may be sold for several thousand taels of silver. This betrothal gift is expensive enough, but she did not plan to sell it. She likes it on the one hand. The other one felt that Yang Zhenhai made a special call to prepare a betrothal gift for her, which was very meaningful. The other ten hides, the better ones are four mink, one white and three black. There are two rex rabbit skins and four ermine skins left. It's all rare, I don't know where Yang Zhenhai got it from.

  She picked up the jewelry and made a few simple sets. The gold, silver and jade jewelry in the previous engagement gifts were two sets of each, and some small pieces were packed in a box. She was not used to carrying them, so she put them all away, and kept a few pieces for common use. put it in the makeup box.

  Commonly used clothes are hung in the wardrobe, and the two large wardrobes with two doors are carved with plum, orchid, bamboo, which is not so complicated, just a simple sketch. The style of the modern large wardrobe is used, the only difference is the copper bat door hanging on the door, so that the cabinet door does not automatically open, the production is also more elegant, and the overall is elegant and generous.

  Yang Zhenhai's clothes were all hung in it. Jin Niang took a look and found that there were only a few commonly used ones, but they were old. There were only two new sets of clothes in total.