Untitled Part 6

"No, who would have thought of that." Father Yang sighed and returned to the topic just now, "Wait a few days to go to Chen's house with me, although their eldest daughter is married, there are still children. If you If you are in a relationship, Dad will tell you to go. Based on the relationship between our family and the Chen family, we will not disagree."

  As soon as Yang Zhenhai heard it, that's what his father meant before the meal, "Father, when I left, the Chen family's daughter was only six years old, and she's only twelve now, she's too young. Besides, their daughter was quite shy, when she was a child. You are too shy to go out of the house, don't be frightened when you see me. It's also because I have no fate with the Chen family daughter, and I guess their family won't be happy either."

  Father Yang sighed, "The eldest daughter of the Chen family was going to marry, and Lao Chen mentioned it. If the second child is willing, he will marry his daughter to the second child. The two of them are of the right age. I'm embarrassed to mention it when I meet the girl from the neighboring village."

  Yang Zhenhai didn't feel anything about this, and he had no regrets. That girl was too lucrative, and it always reminded him of his second aunt. Girls should be gentle, and they should be cared for by men. He has seen a lot of women, because Following the emperor, even the concubine in the palace has seen it, and to be honest, he really doesn't like it. But isn't that how it is today? How can you always come across something you're proud of.

  Seeing his son's indifference, Father Yang sighed, "You can listen to me about this matter, come with me once at the beginning of the month, and try to let you meet. If we don't like it, we won't mention it. Their girls are young, so even if they see it, they won't say anything. The decades-long relationship between our two families will not affect them. "

  When Yang Zhenhai heard his father, he wouldn't change his attention. Anyway, the Chen family had to go there, so he stopped persuading him. "Then according to what my father said, no matter what, you can't beg others." That said, I didn't take it seriously, the girl seemed very timid, and she might be afraid of seeing him. This can't be done.

  6. The consideration of a little turbulent girl

  Over there, the two men were talking in the room, and the brothers here were not so calm.

  "Hey, tell me, your eldest brother hasn't found any position in the capital in the past few years?" The second daughter-in-law, Mrs. Tian, ​​pushed the second child next to him.

  "No." The second child said in a daze.

  "You wake up."

  "Gān, what a tiring day." The second child frowned impatiently.

  "I'm talking to you, look at your eldest brother, what are the two boxes you brought back?" The woman's eyes shone in the darkness.

  "You care so much, it's not for you."

  "Oh, what do you say, we haven't separated, so why don't we have any of us."

  "Okay, okay, no matter what, it's what the eldest brother bought with his life. He earned it himself, and even if the family is divided, we don't have any share. Besides, do you dare to ask for it? said mockingly.

  When the second daughter-in-law heard this, she thought of the uncle's black and bottomless eyes, her whole body froze, and she glared at the second child angrily, "Aren't you so frightened that your calf is twisting, and you're talking about me."

  The second child did not refute it. There was no way he was thirteen when his brother left. He has been cleaned up by his brother since the younger brother. His father is not in good health, his mother is soft, and the family is full of boys They are very skinny, and several children grew up under the fist of the big brother. Originally, the eldest brother had been away for six years, and the fear in his heart had faded, but when he came back and saw his eldest brother grow like that, his legs became weak, let alone him, even his two younger brothers Shili Ba Village were not afraid. Yes, who wouldn't say that Yang Laosan had a few strong sons when he was sick. That's it, the three brothers were as honest as a mouse and a cat when they saw the big brother.