Untitled Part 69

This child was also a surprise to Jin Niang, just a little embarrassed. Let Yang Zhenhai coax, she also had a smile on her face, "I don't know if this is a son or a daughter."

  "I like both my son and my daughter. It would be great if there were double sticks." Yang Zhenhai grinned and touched her lower abdomen, but she still couldn't feel it.

  "Go-you can think of beauty, how can there be such a good thing." Suddenly his face changed. "Oh, the second child's wedding date is still five months away, and I will be full by then."

  "What's the matter? People will only envy us, but I don't want to be annoyed by this." Yang Zhenhai will soon be forty, and now that he has a child, he will catch up with Peiyu's happiness, which indirectly proves that he ability, can you not be happy?

  Jin Niang rolled her eyes and lay down on her side, "You are beautiful."

  Mrs. Zhang looked at her mother-in-law in surprise, and then put on a smile on her face, "It's really a happy event. I have to write to my husband."

  Jin Niang's face flushed, "There's no need for this, I'm not ready to go back to Beijing, it's not too late to tell."

  Mrs. Zhang frowned, "Mother-in-law has a body, and my daughter-in-law should stay to take care of you. The New Year will be two months away, so I'll go back after the New Year."

  "It's okay, you've been out for more than half a year, and Peiyu has no one to take care of you in Beijing. Let's go back and take care of the house. I have someone here. Besides, your sister is by your side, it's nothing."

  Mrs Zhang didn't insist, "Then I'll take Yonghao back. Mother, please take care of your health."

  Jin Niang waved her hand, she doesn't like others treating her as a glass person, although she is definitely an advanced mother in this era, but she is in good health, so she doesn't need to be so careful "I don't have to come back when I go back to the New Year this time, Peiyu Yamen There are errands, which are highly valued by the emperor. It is a critical moment. Don't be distracted. You can't go on the boat at that time. Come back or not, he won't be picky."

  "Well, don't worry, mother, even if the husband doesn't have time to come back when the second uncle gets married, the daughter-in-law will come back to see it." Mrs Zhang said.

  "You go back and pack your things. When Chang Fu comes back, let him give you a ride. I'm afraid it will only be a day or two."

  "That mother, I went over." Zhang shi said and got up.

  Jin Niang smiled, watched her go out, got up and entered the bedroom in the front room.

  "She went back?"

  "Well, you have a quick mouth." Jin Niang gave Yang Zhenhai a white look and sat on the edge of the dresser to pick off the jewelry.

  "Originally, when Lang Zhong came over, the family was very worried about you. Naturally, there is nothing to hide." The family was very happy when he announced the news during dinner in the evening.

  "I think the eldest daughter-in-law is not bad, but I don't know how the second daughter-in-law is? It would be better if she was about the same. Sigh-" He said with a sigh.

  Yang Zhenhai got off the couch, took off a hairpin from the back of her hair, the jet-black hair slowly slipped, scooped up the wooden comb on the table, and ran it down her hair, "What a sigh, I'm still pregnant with a child, but You can't feel bad about it."

  "It's nothing, it's just that I haven't seen the child. I'm not at ease, and I don't know if the second child will like it. Anyway, I have met the eldest daughter-in-law. But I can't even see this one." The second daughter-in-law is Qin Yong's eldest daughter, Qin Yong has a strong relationship with Yang Zhenhai. His official position in Jinyiwei has been getting higher and higher in recent years, and he has been outreaching. He is responsible for them here and in southern Hunan. Because of his special status, Yang Zhenhai has little contact with him. Not even in contact. It was only half a year ago that he went to Yancheng and came back to say that the marriage of the second child was fixed, and he and Qin Yong had already exchanged Geng posts. It's done, she doesn't even know what the woman is like.