Untitled Part 45

The author has something to say: this chapter transitions, and the next chapter, Xiao Baozi, is born. I'm a little late for something today, sorry, I'll do more in the next week.

  "Wow-wow--" A loud cry resounded through the Yang family compound, Yang Zhenhai couldn't wait for the people inside to come out to report the news, and pushed the curtains open and broke in.

  "Hey - go out quickly, you can't come in yet." The midwife saw Yang Zhenhai and quickly reached out to stop her.

  "I'll take a look." With a flick of her body, she bypassed the midwife and entered the inner room. There was still a bloody smell in the room. At a glance, she saw Jin Niang lying there with a pale face.

  Although Jin Niang was tired, her spirit was fine. Seeing the anxious look on his face, she couldn't help laughing, "What are you in a hurry for?"

  Yang Zhenhai finally let go of his heart, "I'm relieved to see you are good." He took the clean handkerchief next to him and wiped the sweat on Jin Niang's forehead.

  "Have you seen the child?" Jin Niang asked.

  Yang Zhenhai was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "Not yet." Only then did he realize that he was so patronizing to see Jin Niang that he didn't know whether it was a son or a woman, so he hurriedly turned his head, holding the child with a smile on his face, "Come and see us. My baby, but a big fat boy with eight taels of money." Then he put the child in Yang Zhenhai's arms.

  This little guy was soft, and Yang Zhenhai froze, "Holding like this. Holding his head. Hey, that's it." Wang Shi pursed his lips and smiled. I thought that my son-in-law really cares about my daughter, but I didn't see it when I went on a blind date.

  "Hurry up and take a look at me." Jin Niang was a little anxious as she lay there.

  Yang Zhenhai hurriedly hugged him, went over carefully, and let Jin Niang take a look. The little guy was blushing, but his eyebrows were wide open and he didn't look wrinkled at all.

  "It looks like you." Jin Niang smiled very satisfied.

  Yang Zhenhai couldn't see how the child resembled him, but his daughter-in-law said that he was like him, and his son was naturally like him. At this time, his IQ was basically zero, and he didn't know how to express his happiness. He only looked at Jin Niang happily for a while. Look at the kids for a while.

  "Where's the child, take it out and let us have a look." Father Yang couldn't wait outside, so he couldn't help shouting at the door. Father Chen was calm, but with a bright smile on his face.

  The new life brings more happiness and joy to this home.

  "Mother, can you come today?" Jin Niang leaned on the bed and asked Wang Shi. Although she had just given birth for three days, Jin Niang's body was recovering well, except that she was still a little weak, but there was no pain in her body.

  Wang Shi is changing the diaper for the child, "Come, but I'm afraid it will be late. She has to come from Yancheng." Manniang and Zhang Xi have moved to Yancheng. This year, Yang Zhenhai's investment has doubled several times. , Zhang Xi also made a lot of money. The family moved to Yancheng and opened a restaurant. Jin Niang gave a few recipes. The business is very popular, but the restaurant is basically in charge of Man Niang. , Over the years, he has been familiar with the way, also because the number of times this Jin Niang meets Man Niang is less.

  Jin Niang nodded, "I'll give the baby a mouthful of milk, so I won't be hungry again. I'm going to cry loudly." Today is the day when Yang Peiyu, the eldest grandson of the Yang family, is washing the third day. The little guy is the same every day. , This is just three days after birth, and she looks white and clean, with big round eyes, but she is the only child who looks like Jin Niang, which is especially rare.