Untitled Part 54

The baby looked at Jin Niang and at the two brothers, frowned, and said after a while, "Give the porridge porridge—baby eat ròuròu." After speaking, he pushed the porridge.

  This child, I can't forget, Jin Niang fished out a piece of five-flower ròu from the pot, stewed it rottenly, got a little for the little guy and put it in the porridge, "You can only eat so much, or you won't have any of this. already."

  The little guy blinked his eyes, looked at the piece of ròu in the bowl, and grinned at Jin Niang, "Mother hello—"

  The days passed in a hurry, and in a blink of an eye it was chūn again. On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, King Nan'an's army was defeated by the imperial army. King Nan'an was also arrested and returned to Beijing, and the world became stable again. On the second day of the second month, the court divided the meritorious generals. Although the King of South Hunan was also pursued by the court, the imperial edict did not mention the descendants of the King of South Hunan. Those who knew about it in the Yang Family Courtyard kept silent, and there were no surprises.

  After the New Year, Jin Niang began to enlighten her three children. She originally studied education, and has always been very concerned about the training of children. Now that the children are small, Jin Niang focuses on cultivating the children's memory and thinking ability. She will tell the children small stories at first, and then let them tell them to everyone. This will not only exercise their language organization skills, but also increase their memory. Speaking in front of them can also boost their self-confidence.

  From the performance of the three children, she understands the children's strengths and weaknesses, as well as their way of thinking, so as to determine the child's training method. To her surprise, the three children were very receptive and quickly adapted to her teaching method. Although their baby's speech is not so neat, but the expression is not bad at all. He will use his own body language to make up for the shortcomings. The simple story that Jin Niang told him can be narrated. He could fully understand what Jin Niang was trying to convey. Just speak slowly. Father Yang said that the child is completely up to his father. Yang Zhenhai speaks late, and he can't speak clearly until he is almost three years old, but he will be clear when he speaks.

  Jin Niang will also do some intellectual training such as jigsaw building blocks for the children. The jigsaw puzzles are from the easiest to the very difficult, step by step, never set time to set time, the building blocks let them build a shape in the shortest time, and surround Make up your own little story.

  Yang Zhenhai is also very interested in Jin Niang's teaching method sometimes. After a period of study, the children have made progress, especially since their family is small, the progress is not slow at all. A real surprise for parents.

  56 Chapter 56

  "Jin Niang, the third child has almost recovered his legs and feet now. You can use snacks to find him a wife. He can't always be like this. Find someone who is diligent and warm, and has a better temper, otherwise the fat boy will be angry. The third child is also For the most part, don't let his daughter-in-law stop him."

  Jin Niang put the clean clothes in the cabinet, turned around, "Dad, I will pay attention to it." With the house in her hands, she said, "Dad, why don't you ask the matchmaker in the village to introduce you?"

  The old man frowned, "Don't say no, you should ask your aunt and the others first. If there is something suitable, you can take a look first, and then talk about it. Those official media only have to say good things when they receive money, and you can't listen to them."

  Jin Niang nodded, and it seemed that she had to go out to find out.

  With the old man's words, I ate breakfast the next day, arranged writing and drawing exercises for a few children, let Chang Fu watch it, and went to the third uncle's family by himself.