Untitled Part 9

Jin Niang felt that this man's face was too straight, and it was perfect without any features. Having this scar not only added a domineering look to his masculinity, but also gave him an attractive temperament.

  Yang Zhenhai seemed to sense something, raised his eyes and glanced at Jin Niang's side, the corner of his mouth raised, showing a smile that didn't look like a smile, but there was no weird feeling, but he saw only one person.

  Quickly closing the door, Jin Niang sat on the bed, thinking about the man's smile just now, thinking that he wouldn't feel frivolous. For a while, I was uneasy, and for a while I thought that I was not sure it was him. I only saw this one side, how can I be sure about others. Lying on the kang, Jin Niang felt that something was wrong with her. She seemed to be thinking about him for the past two days, and she was uncertain. Hey, because the maternity period is approaching, my mother didn't let her come, otherwise I can talk to the eldest sister. Forget it, how can you say such a thing. Distraught.

  After the father and son of the Yang family left, Mrs Wang walked quickly into Jin Niang's house and watched Jin Niang bow her head and embroider the veil.

  Hearing the voice, Jin Niang looked up, "Mother."

  Wang shi sat down, reached out and pulled Jin Niang's hair, "Jin'er, how do you see him today?"

  Jin Niang was a little embarrassed, and lowered her head, "It's okay!" The voice was like a mosquito, her face was invisible, and her neck was all red. At this moment, it was definitely Jin Niang's part of the soul that was leading the way, she couldn't be shy. look.

  Wang Shi sighed, holding Jin Niang's hand, and her heart was in a mess. From what she looked like today, Yang Zhenhai was in love with her girl, and Jin Niang's father also liked it. She glanced at Jin Niang, this girl looked like she was I didn't pay attention, but looking at the gods, I also liked it in my heart. But she couldn't worry about it in her heart. The other things were okay, but the girl was young, and he was tall and tall, and he didn't know if he could feel sorry for his daughter-in-law.

  "My Jin'er, mother really hates you." Wang Shi touched Jin Niang's face and the circles of her eyes were red.

  "Mother-" Jin Niang threw herself into her mother's arms, the shadows of the two mothers would overlap, no matter which world they were in, the mother's heart would be the same.

  What Wang thinks, it doesn't matter anymore, Jin Niang's marriage is decided, Jin Niang herself is quite confused, not sure if she is right or not to decide the marriage so quickly, the impression of Yang Zhenhai, except for that one glance According to what my parents said, my sister had also nagged her a lot before, and it was only because she had listened a lot at first sight that she had imagined a person in her mind, and when I met him, I liked his appearance very much. After thinking about it, it was very rough.

  In fact, after seeing each other, her opinion is no longer important, or her opinion is not that important from the beginning. In Father Chen's mind, if Yang Zhenhai was not arrested as a strong man, he would have been his son-in-law, what kind of temper would be to him We all know that although I think the girl is young, let me see it, but as long as the girl in his family doesn't cry from fear, it is suitable. Besides, he saw that day in his eyes, this Yang Zhenhai was very fond of their girl, and when he got married in the future, he would also feel sorry for his own girl.

  The two families are in the same family, and they know the Yang family well. It seems that Yang Zhenhai is also capable. In the future, the girl will not suffer too much in the past, and it looks like marrying a city person.

  Jin Niang has been here for two months, and she has a family and a marriage. It feels like everything is dreamy. Sometimes when I think about it, I'm really good enough. Although I don't read many novels, I also listened to those roommates who said that in that book, who and what happened when they crossed over. There is no such useless person as her, who is about to get married at a young age, and he doesn't know enough about that man, and his age is quite different.