Untitled Part 57

Before leaving, Chang Fu took Yuanjing to send things to Yang Zhenhai and Jinniang and asked them to keep them. In fact, he knew in his heart that they would live here in the future. If he was a little uneasy before, the emperor came over this time. , Yuan Jing is safe, here is more or less related to Yang Zhenhai, the emperor trusts him more, he has lived here for a year, how did Yang Zhenhai and Jin Niang see Yuan Jing in his eyes? Yuan Jing is the adopted son. Trust in their character.

  Yang Zhenhai didn't say anything. This year, he had already regarded Yuanjing as his son. There was a lot of money, but he didn't take it seriously. However, the money was consulted by the two of them, and Yang Zhenhai was going to give some money to his brother-in-law to do the north-south goods distribution business. In the past two years, Yang Zhenhai made a lot of money from this. Chang Fu has no objection to this. In fact, even if he doesn't say it, Chang Fu is prepared to bring it up.

  Concubine Shu's reward to Jin Niang was nothing more than jewelry and brocade. But they are all good things, how can the things in the palace be bad. Jin Niang picked out a small double-sided embroidery screen from her embroidery and put it on it. In fact, how could she lack this again, it's just her heart.

  In fact, Yang Zhenhai was even more happy with the arrival of the imperial physician. The emperor brought several imperial physicians out this time. The imperial physician Zhang happened to be from Yancheng. The emperor asked him to stay and return to Beijing after Jinniang gave birth. This is a great grace. Well, mainly because the emperor looked at Jin Niang's belly so scary. Imperial Physician Zhang was also willing to take advantage of this time to visit relatives and friends in his ancestral home.

  After the angel left, this imperial doctor Zhang gave Jin Niang a pulse. The child was only seven months old, and Jin Niang looked like she was about to give birth.

  Zhang Taiyi took a long time to take the pulse, Yang Zhenhai looked very anxious from the side, and Jin Niang was also a little nervous.

  It was almost two quarters of an hour before Imperial Physician Zhang touched his beard. "From the pulse, Mrs. Zun is probably not pregnant with twins, and the old man vaguely senses another pulse."

  Yang Zhenhai and Jin Niang looked at each other, a little silly, "Could it be the third child?"

  Imperial Physician Zhang nodded, "It's almost certain. The old man has been checking his pulse several times in the past two days."

  "Is there a problem with that Imperial Physician?" Yang Zhenhai felt a little bump on his body. It was dangerous to give birth to twins. Wouldn't it be even more dangerous for the third child.

  Zhang Taiyi looked at him nervous and smiled, "Mrs. Zun is in good health, although she reacts a little more. But it's fine. As long as you take good care of yourself these days, you'll be fine." What he didn't actually say was that from the pulse. These three children are all healthy. He has taken the pulse of many pregnant women. This is the first time that this kind of pulse is seen. If the body of another person is changed, I am afraid that I will not be able to bear it. The comfortable symptoms are much better than other pregnant women.

  With the words of the imperial doctor, Jin Niang and Yang Zhenhai felt a lot more relieved. To be honest, Jin Niang felt a little embarrassed when she was pregnant with three children. It was very strange when San Auntian knew that she was carrying twins. , she is afraid that she will become a celebrity in the village. But apart from this, Jin Niang was still very happy. The old man was even more happy to hear it. If it wasn't for Jin Niang who said that he didn't want to let people know so early, the old man would have told everyone the news.