Untitled Part 26

"Are you going to go into the mountain today?" Jin Niang asked when Yang Zhenhai started to pack up the things that went into the mountain when she woke up early in the morning.

  "Well, if you don't go far, you can go back in a day. The work in the fields is over. I'll go down a few traps and hunt some wild things."

  "Then be careful, the day after tomorrow is a collection. I want to buy a big jar, keep the sauce, and buy a few small jars of pickles." Jin Niang combed her hair a few times and wanted to make it for Yang Zhenhai as soon as possible. Order food to bring.

  "As you wish, I'll go with you when the time comes." Yang Zhenhai never cared about these little things.

  When Jin Niang packed up, she went out to make breakfast. It just so happened that she made noodles yesterday and steamed a large pot of steamed buns with white noodles. Half of them were sugar triangles. Most of them are black noodles, not the kind of coarse grains in modern times. They are high in nutrition and delicious. This kind of black noodles is rough and unpalatable, and it is not good for the stomach for a long time. After we split up the family, we started to eat thin noodles at home. Although it is not as white as modern times, the taste is not bad at all. Sometimes we eat it together with rice noodles, pancakes, steamed buns, steamed buns, dumplings and noodles. Eat pasta every day.

  In addition, I made two-meter porridge, served with Jin Niang's own pickled vegetables, pickled wild garlic, and sour bamboo shoots.

  After breakfast, Jin Niang took a quick white cotton cloth and wrapped five sugar triangles. She had a water bag filled with water. When she went to the market, she thought to find out if there was a smaller jar, preferably the size of a slap. Yes, in the future, Yang Zhen can use some pickles or something to bring some pickles to the mountains, or ask a carpenter to make a lunch box or something. It can't be wooden things that are heavy, and they are easy to break if they are touched. Thin and not afraid of bad, Jin Niang remembered the military lunch box that she had seen casually before. It was oval and could be heated in the mountains. The more I think about it, the more feasible it is, and I will try to find a blacksmith on the set.

  29 People coming up the mountain

  Yang Zhenhai left home, and Father Yang also went out to see what else was going on in the fields. Jin Niang was at home by herself, tidying up the house, and sitting by the well to wash clothes. The place where they lived was full of water, and the Blue River formed many tributaries. There was a relatively thick tributary on their side. The people here are called Qingyuan River. Their village It is very close to the Qingyuan River. There are many small streams. There is one in the west of the village. Women often go there to do laundry, but Jin Niang has never been there. On the one hand, it is far away. Many, as a new daughter-in-law, Jin Niang doesn't like that kind of place, and she doesn't need to go there now, it's too far away.

  Sitting on the edge of the well and washing clothes with a washboard, she was still not used to using a mallet. Although Dad Yang and Yang Zhenhai were working with dust every day, they didn't have any oil, so they were easy to wash.

  "Is anyone home?" Jin Niang was washing when she heard someone calling at the door.

  Reaching out her hand on the apron to wipe the water on her hand, Jin Niang stood up, because there was a well blocking the outside, but the people outside didn't see her.

  Walking to the door and looking out through the fence, there are four people, three men and one woman, leading the horses.

  The gate of Jin's family's house is not high, and there is a gap on it. The woman saw Jin-niang coming over and said to Jin-niang with a smile, "Girl, let's ask something, do you know how to get to Chenjiatun? We are lost. "