Untitled Part 31

Jin Niang didn't have any impression of this fourth sibling, and she didn't care, but she was still a little unhappy, "You are polite." But she didn't come here, and no one pointed at her, but she sent a maid here, and the eldest wife was second. The wife's, obviously she is not like an ordinary person, this maid looked friendly, but she didn't put them in her eyes at all, looking at it was disgusting.

  chūn liked to put down a gift box in his hand, "This is a little thought from our wife."

  "Bah—what." The second child watched Chun Xi leave and spat, "Hmph, what are you pretending to be, isn't her family a down-and-out scholar, what's so amazing."

  Jin Niang smiled, "Look at me, I'm not angry yet, but you got angry first. She's already weak and can't help much. Besides, since the fourth child is not at home now, it's right for her not to come out." But now it's early summer, heat stroke, how weak this body is.

  "Hmph, she is weak, did you see how happy this chūn was just now? She was taken over by the fourth child." The second child whispered to Jin Niang's ear.

  Jin Niang was stunned for a moment, "Is there such a thing?"

  "Hey-looking at her dressing up like a girl, she was taken over by the fourth child."

  "Then why are you still dressed like this?"

  "Who knows?" The second child pouted, and she really didn't look down on the fourth family. Taking a concubine and marrying a child is not a custom in their village. Unless there are no children in the family, who will Do.

  Jin Niang shook her head, forget it, it has nothing to do with her.

  When I opened the gift box at night, I was delighted. It turned out to be a dozen or so eggs, which meant it was smooth. Packaging is pretty good. Even if this basket of vegetables is not necessarily as expensive as this one, but I have a different opinion.

  Yang Zhenhai also saw it, laughed and said nothing.

  The next day, the family woke up before dawn. Father Chen brought his two sons here early. Father Chen also brought a basket of eggs. The top red-skinned egg.

  "Your mother doesn't worry about your two sisters-in-law, so she won't come. Your sister said to come and help, and it is estimated that she will arrive in a while." Father Chen told Jin Niang.

  "Well, there are enough people here, but I can't let my mother come here." Both of her sisters-in-law are pregnant, even if it's been three months, but if something happens, the family has to stay.

  Their house is big and the construction period is long. Yang Zhenhai pays to hire the people who come here to live. Originally, Father Chen and the others didn't want money. What kind of wages do they want for their daughter and son-in-law? I only agreed, mainly because the house has to be built for a period of time, so I can't make my brother embarrassed. Of course, Father Chen won't let him get started, he just needs to help and watch.

  The people who live in gān have hired more than 20 artisans and more than 30 artisans. These people live in temporary shacks on the mountain at night. They have to manage three meals a day. Help, Jin Niang and the others make a lot of meals every day. Thanks to many people helping.

  Manniang brought Yaozu to her mother-in-law, and lived directly at Jin's family, helping Zhang Luo, the eldest uncle, the third aunt, the second daughter-in-law, the second uncle's second sister-in-law and the third sister-in-law, the sixth uncle's younger brother and sister, and the younger one. sister. Come here to help, this manpower is enough. The third family never showed up. I heard from the second family that the third child was here to help, and she took the child back to her parents' house. That person was always very dull and didn't communicate much with the people in the village, so no one really knew whether he came back or not.