Untitled Part 64

"Where did these two go? Why didn't they come back?" Old Master Yang was a little confused, squinting his eyes and muttering.

  "Fat boy, go see where your second uncle and second uncle have gone?" Yang Zhenhai casually instructed Peidong.

  In fact, the fat boy is not fat anymore. Now that he is in good shape, he has grown a little taller, his clothes and hair are meticulously combed, and he reads with a bookish air, and he is very stable. In response, he put down the bowls and chopsticks and walked out. He is now the eldest male grandson in the family, and the other children are still young, so naturally he is looking for this kind of thing.

  Everyone didn't take it to heart, and he thought that Fat Xiao ran back after a while. "Master-Uncle-, the second uncle and the second uncle are fighting."

  "What? There's a fight?" Father Yang asked in surprise.

  "I went over just now and was arguing." Fatty replied panting.

  "Because of what?" Father Yang continued to ask, how could this be a happy day to fight.

  "I don't know either. I heard that they were fighting, so I came back to report." Fatty narrowed his eyes and returned. At first glance, Jin Niang knew that this kid wasn't telling the truth, that this fat little guy was honest and honest, but he was slippery.

  "Let's go and have a look." Father Yang waved his hand.

  "Father, let me go when you stay at home." Yang Zhenhai quickly stopped him.

  "No, I'll go see what happened to these two evil obstacles." Jiu Jin came up, how could Dad Yang live.

  When he left, the whole family had to follow.

  Jin Niang took the fat boy to the back, and asked in a low voice, "What are your second uncles doing?"

  The fat little man smiled and whispered to Jin Niang, "My second uncle and Widow Jiang from the village asked the second uncle to arrest them in the house."

  When Jin Niang heard this, her heart sank for a while, thinking that this was broken, she turned her head and glared at Fatty, "Why didn't you say it just now, I'll be angry with you later." She pointed at him with her finger. Head "When did you learn so slick."

  Fat Xiao smiled with a coquettish tone, "Don't be angry, Auntie, I can't say that." The elders were all there just now, so he couldn't say it.

  When Jin Niang thought about it, he was too old. If he said something wrong in front of his elders, it would not be good. "If you are right, go ahead and tell your uncle, and you can go back."

  "Hey." Fat Xiao responded and ran to the front and whispered to the uncle. turned and ran. Although he also wanted to watch the fun, this kind of thing was not something they could get involved with.

  Telling Yang Zhenhai was also to prepare him mentally. Today, Father Yang was still drinking, but he couldn't listen. Sure enough, Yang Zhenhai persuaded him again, and then lowered his head and said something in Father Yang's ear. Father Yang not only did not stop, but he became even more angry. Speed ​​up.

  Now that Jin Niang knew what was going on, she didn't go so fast. Yunniang kept following her. Seeing her footsteps slowing down, she didn't ask anything. She followed slowly. The fourth daughter-in-law couldn't pass Jinniang if she wanted to, and gradually the women fell behind.

  Not long after entering the village, Jin Niang heard a vague quarrel, and her ears could hear more clearly than others.

  "You cowardly fox, you bitch, seduce other men, you should be tied up and sent to Shentang." The second daughter-in-law scolded and was about to start beating.