Untitled Part 17

"What's this? When I got married, the dowry was neat, and the satin was not worth much. It's not like the brocade my mother bought from Blue Water City. It's a good thing. That's only four or five hundred dollars."

  "It's expensive enough. I don't have the money to buy it." I thought to myself that you always say how much your dowry is, but I didn't see you wearing it.

  "I heard that there was a white tiger skin in the betrothal gift his uncle sent." The second child whispered in the ear of the third daughter-in-law.

  "Really? That's worth the old nose money. Where did his uncle come from?" A trace of jealousy flashed in the eyes of the third daughter-in-law.

  "Cut - who knows, you forgot that his uncle brought back two boxes when he came back, probably from the capital." If it wasn't for his uncle being too cold, she would have paid attention to the box long ago. It's a pity that the old man said when they got married that the property of each house belongs to each house, and they will not be divided in the future. Although this is beneficial for the family to save money, but the old people can't take advantage of it.

  Yang Zhenhai took the tiger skin and sent it directly to the county for processing. Except for the tiger skin, it was not very tasty, and he got angry. The rest of the tiger skin was given to Jin Niang, and the rest was sent to the pharmacy to be disposed of. Bring back the wine. When Jin Niang got married, the tiger skin was left alone, but they didn't see it. The couple hid their property in a sympathetic way, and even if the second family found out, they thought that the Chen family would be left behind.

  The second child stared at the distant figure again, "We are the same concubine, but the dowry paid to her by the family is double that of us, and it is not from the elder brother. How much money is there in such a big box? ." If she didn't know that the dowry money was paid by the old people, she would be so honest, it is estimated that the Yang family would have turned upside down.

  "Really—our third child can't earn any money." The third wife began to cry poor again.

  The second child secretly sighed, you have no money, and you have all your money to fill your parents' house. "I don't know what to do in the county town. It's really unstoppable to go out the next day after the wedding." He muttered in a low voice.

  Jin Niang didn't know what the two were talking about at the door. Even if she knew, she wouldn't say anything. What they said was true. She used Yang Zhenhai's money. Since the two became married, she would use the money. I feel at ease, and once I get married, I can't take care of myself. When will I go? Especially when they got married again during the Chinese New Year, they naturally had to celebrate when they got together. In the past, grandpa thought that Zhiqing lost her mother and had no daughter to take care of. She was always afraid that she would not be as good as other girls in terms of life, so she always said that the girl herself If you know how to live, you need to wear what you should wear and eat, otherwise, what is the point of living every year? Isn't life just to pursue a good life, and because this Zhiqing is no different from other girls. Even if the family spends money to save money in order to save tuition, grandpa will buy new clothes for New Year's and birthdays. Jin Niang also remembered her grandfather's words very clearly. Days are passed, not saved.

  Of course, Jin Niang herself also really wanted to dress herself up beautifully, so it would be good to confuse Yang Zhenhai in three ways. She doesn't have any conclusion that love is supreme. Since she married Yang Zhenhai, the two of them will live a good life. Even if they only meet once and get married, but she has no embarrassment except for the shyness in her heart. This is how this era is, you have no choice. , if she thinks too much, it will be awkward for herself, and even more so now that Yang Zhenhai still likes her very much, then as long as she continues this love, her life will be better.