Untitled Part 16

A vase that can't tell the age, but it should not be an ordinary product that I brought back on purpose. Jin Niang thought about it and kept it in the cabinet, and kept it as an antique. Keep it. A folded felt is also of an alien style. I am afraid that it has been used and has some dust. Put it aside and let it dry when the sun is full. The style is very unique. In the corner of the last box was a small black leather bag. Reaching out and pulling out the contents, uh—is this a diamond? right?

  "The water bag, the felt, and the bag that looks like a colored glaze stone were obtained from a businessman in Fanbang." Yang Zhenhai didn't care. He was considered a guard in a relatively important position before. Once again, he went drinking with a few brothers. A businessman from Fanbang, who happened to help him a little, gave him a few things. The water bag and the felt are okay, very useful, but I don't know what is the use of the glass-like stone? It looked rough, he had inquired about it, and it was not very valuable.

  Jin Niang poured out the diamonds in the bag. The largest one was the size of a thumb, and the smallest one was the size of a bean. However, none of them had been polished, so they were not so bright, but they were also diamonds.

  Looking up, Yang Zhenhai, who didn't take it seriously, understood that after she got it, the years when this person was a soldier were really different.

  In general, people do not recognize this diamond at this time. Shaking his head, I am afraid it is not easy to polish the current craftsmanship. Such rough stones are not beautiful and useless at all. No wonder they can't sell for a price. Put the diamonds back up, put them away, put them together with that deerskin map, and make them a family heirloom.

  Yang Zhenhai looked at Ji Niang's careful look, and thought she liked it. He thought that he would get some for her when he met him. He remembered that there were pink and yellow ones, and they were not worth a lot of money.

  Generation gap—hundreds of years—

  After packing up the things, Jin Niang opened the purse that Yang Zhenhai gave him, and took out a few pieces of paper. After looking closely, she couldn't help but grow her mouth. That (⊙o⊙) oh, with a small mouth and wide eyes, made Yang Zhenhai laugh again. The laughter in the new house made the father Yang in the outhouse very proud, and he found a good daughter-in-law for his son.

  17. My sister-in-law gets along with a woman's heart

  When the house was cleaned up, Niang Jin went out of the house. Seeing that the two younger siblings were busy in the kitchen, the second daughter-in-law smiled and said loudly, "Why did my sister-in-law come to this kitchen?" With a smile on her face, her eyes looked up and down at Jin Niang. Jin Niang was afraid of getting oil on her clothes in the kitchen, so she changed into an old peach-red jacket with a pair of flowers, a purple-red jiāo-collar jacket, and a purple-red horse-faced skirt. It was said to be old clothes, but she had only worn them a few times, and they were all made by herself. Perhaps the most pleasing thing about her time travel was the embroidery skills she had inherited. Yes, it's a beautiful thing to do.

  The second daughter-in-law saw that she had taken off her necklaces and bracelets, but the clothes were neat and clean, and the embroidery on the top of the clothes was really elegant. The pink clothes were more charming and naive when they were worn by Jin Niang, compared with her. They are all a few years old. I couldn't help feeling a little unhappy in my heart, and my smile was a little less.

  The third daughter-in-law only said, "Sister-in-law is here." There was a slight smile on her face. Don't look at the fact that the two of them are much older than Jin Niang, but the eldest sister-in-law on the lips is smooth, but I don't know how sincere they are.