Untitled Part 50

Father Yang was relieved after hearing this amount, but he still asked Yang Zhenhai to go to the county seat to see if he could still buy food. He also told him to put some of the grain in the cellar.

  Yang Zhenhai listened to his father's words, and transported most of the grain to the cellar that night. The cellar was covered with several layers of lime, and he used wood to padded the bottom. There was no cháo in the cellar. Thinking, and moved a part to the dark room.

  Yang Zhenhai went to the county seat. The price of food was already very high, and there was nowhere to buy it yet. He thought about finding a place to buy livestock, and bought seven sheep and a donkey. The price is normally not that high.

  The food at home has been changed to two meals a day. Anyway, I don't go out now and I'm not hungry. The days lasted until the end of May, and it was sunny for five days in total. Standing on the courtyard dam and looking outside, Wang Yang couldn't see the road at all. Some people in the village have been flooded. The foundations of the houses of the brothers in the Yang family are not low, and they are not very good. A few days ago, it was raining that the fourth child's house was flooded with water. It has been a long time since the fourth child went to Beijing to take the exam. The fourth daughter-in-law was a little scared and went to the second child's house, and later moved to their west wing. The third home is on a higher ground, but the house has some water leaks. If it wasn't to save money, the house wouldn't leak so quickly. However, the third family did not move the place, just made up a little. Yang Zhenhai went to see it almost every other day, and a few were pretty good.

  The Chenjiazhuang is lower than the Yangjiazhuang, the houses are flooded, and the Chen family can't live. Originally, Jinniang wanted them to live there. Father Chen thought about how many younger brothers in the Yang family. If the water gets too big, they are afraid that they will also go to the elder brother's house. On the contrary, Manniang took Dad Chen's family to Yancheng. She bought a Sanheyuan for Dad Chen's family in Yancheng, and the place was not big enough to settle the family. Yancheng's house is not cheap, and Jin Niang also gave some money to her parents to settle down. Chen's family is a little wealthy now, and they bring their own food. They are temporarily stuck. The two brothers can still find something to do in Yancheng, and Chenghai even went to Yancheng's academy to study.

  52 Chapter 52

  The rain finally stopped at the beginning of June, but the water outside had not receded. Yang Zhenhai went to the field to check it out. Except for the sweet potatoes and potatoes that were first planted on the hillside because they were planted early, there might still be some left. The vegetables were soaked. I don't know how many sweet potatoes and potatoes are left. He dug some, most of them rotted, and at most one tenth of the harvest is good.

  Seeing that the weather started to be fine, the villagers began to replant food, no matter what, plant it first, otherwise there will be nothing to eat during the winter. They belonged to the Blue River range, with abundant water sources, the water in the fields could not go down, and many things could not be grown.

  The half-mu lotus root planted in the wetland in front of the yard is not easy to sell, and the price is not high. What I grow at home is what I eat at home. It looks beautiful on the edge of Moon Lake. At first glance, although it does not grow much because of the continuous rainy season, But still alive, when the sun came out, it is estimated that it is not far from the flower.

  When the ground was not ready, Yang Zhenhai took Zhao Tiezhu to the field to plant sweet potatoes. The seedlings in the ground were transplanted. Jin Niang quietly poured some mothers into the sweet potato field. In order to save the still alive, she It didn't dilute much, and within two days it was oily. Father Yang saw that he kept talking about his son's choice of place. Halfway up the hillside, the rain was submerged.