Untitled Part 8

8. The Yang family proposes to see each other

  Just like this, the end of the month is almost here. On this day, Father Chen came back from outside with a smile on his face. He didn't leave after dinner, which made his family look a little hairy.

  When everyone went back to the room to sleep, Jin Niang also lay down, and it took a while to hear their whispers in the room, "Guess who I saw today?"

  "Who is it? Look how happy you are tonight."

  "I saw Lao Yang."

  "Ah-how did you see him?" Wang Shi seemed to be particularly surprised, and seemed to be sitting up.

  "Look at you, what's the hurry. He came here on purpose."

  "What the hell is going on? Why didn't you get home?"

  "Keep your voice down so no one will listen. He got it secretly, too."

  "Come on, tell me, what's going on?"

  "He also came for the eldest of their family. They came the day after tomorrow and discussed with me to let the two children meet."

  "How does this work? If people find out, how will our daughter get married in the future?" Wang Shi quickly refused when he heard that they met like this.

  "Look at what you said, what's wrong with this? What's wrong with being a family member? It's not like our daughter can't go out to meet people."

  "Can this kind of meeting be the same? Let people know that the girl has been with people in private, and they may not talk more." This kind of meeting with the quality of blind date is always bad for a girl.

  "Oh, don't worry, just look at each other, what Lao Yang means, although his son is not bad, but who knows what he thinks in his heart, so is our daughter, if you are afraid of other people's sons, you will not be able to go together in the future, right? If you look at it this way, we have an idea in our hearts. We all have success and failure in our hearts. Besides, even if it doesn't happen, aren't you going to let our daughter take a peek at it? Now that we meet like this, the elders are all there, so what are you afraid of. Even if it doesn't work? , I can't say it myself. Besides, it's okay to peek at it before we get married. When we got married, didn't you go to see me on the set? Isn't it the same thing. "

  "Go, what's the difference?" Wang murmured. She was a lucrative son, and she had an idea in her heart. When she heard the matchmaker coming home, she felt uneasy. At that time, Father Chen always sold baskets at the fair. She just took a look at the episode with her mother, how could she know that this old man Chen had seen her long ago. To say that the girl from the farm family is not interested in being locked at home, and she can also follow her mother to the show before the wedding, as long as you are careful, it's okay to think about it like this, "Really?"

  "Middle. The last time Lao Yang saw our daughter was five years ago, and he forgot what it was like."

  "I'm always a little uneasy in my heart. You said that Yang Zhenhai has so many girls, can this happen?"

  "up to you."

  "Then keep your mouth shut. Let's not talk about our son, or let my daughter-in-law know, and if we say it out, our girl won't see anyone."

  "When the son is spent someday, let Jin Niang come out to meet, and it will be fine."

  "That's fine."

  Over there, Jin Niang looked out the window and stopped listening to what her parents had to say. She felt a lot more at ease. At least she was more fortunate than girls of this era, and at least she had a chance to choose. Don't know what he is like?