Untitled Part 72

The nanny in the room was tired and crooked, and there were voices coming from outside, and it was Yang Zhenhai and Yuanjing. Yang Zhenhai's voice was low, while Yuan Jing's voice was clearer.

  The two entered the house, one as steady as a mountain, the other as warm as jade. Yuan Jing was not short, over 1.8 meters tall. He was thin, with cold brows and eyes. He didn't seem to care about anything, but when he looked at his family, he was warm, and only when he faced Zhiqing did he release the heat in his heart.

  "Mother, I have already asked someone to prepare warm milk, can you use some?" Yuan Jing said to Jin Niang with a smile on his face.

  "It's time to use it. I'll go to your grandfather's house and drink some warm milk, so I can relax." Yang Zhenhai took the conversation and saw that Jin Niang's face was pale, for fear that she was a little tired.

  "It's okay, how can you be so squeamish." Jin Niang was a little embarrassed.

  Yuan Jing smiled and turned to go out. Although there were several servants in the house, the courtyard was not allowed to enter.

  Manniang's daughter-in-law is the Zhao family in Yancheng. The Zhao family is very powerful in Yancheng. There is also a family in the family who is an official in the capital. However, this marriage is not a high-profile marriage for the Zhang family. Jinshi, one step to the sky, is now an official, Zhang Xi has earned a lot of business in these years, and his financial resources are more than that of the Zhao family, and the two sides are well matched.

  Although Jin Niang came to help, but she is heavy now, who would dare to ask her to do anything.

  Manniang had no daughter, so she recognized Zhiqing as her daughter. Every time Zhiqing went to Yancheng for a short stay, she always had to stay with Manniang for two days. Manniang and Jinniang had always been very good. It's just that she regretted not being able to marry Zhiqing as her daughter-in-law. Of course, seeing that Yuanjing was so kind to Zhiqing, she couldn't say anything else.

  "My eldest nephew is getting married, how can I not come, besides I'm in good health."

  Man Niang took Jin Niang's hand and said with a smile, "Haha, I'll just say it politely, I'm only happy when you come."

  Jin Niang was also happy, "Everything that should be prepared is ready? Is there anything I can do for you?"

  "You just need to have a good rest. What do I do with you? I think you look very good, so I let you stay with me here, otherwise you can just drink wedding wine on the day."

  "I'm also a little happy here. When Yaozu comes back, you can let him come to see me. I haven't seen him for half a year. It's weird."

  When the day comes, the Zhang family is beaming. Now the Zhang family is not the same as before. The whole house is very stylish. Brother-in-law Zhang Xi has grown a lot. Cheng is also a very famous businessman, but no matter how rich and famous he is, he is still afraid of his wife.

  Jin Niang has been sitting in the backyard, talking with several female relatives of the Zhang family. The old lady of the Zhang family is no longer in charge. Although Man Niang is a bit aggressive, she is still very filial to the old man. The old lady has a good life. Also gained a lot of weight. Now that the eldest grandson is married, she smiles like a flower.

  "The previous one, you came, I went to the temple, I didn't see you, but now you look very good. Alas, the sons are more qiáng than your elder sister." The old lady of the Zhang family kept looking at Jin Niang's belly.

  The expression on Jin Niang's face was a little distorted, "Hehe, the elder sister is the lucky one. Your two grandsons are a hundred times more powerful than other children. The old lady can enjoy it."