Untitled Part 20

Jin Niang wiped all the three rooms in the main house, and went back to the house after cleaning up. Yang Zhenhai and his third uncle caught pigs today, and Yang Zhenhai and his two younger brothers went to help.

  Jin Niang sat in her own room, recalling the morning, how strange she thought, how the water ball looked so similar to her dream. In retrospect, it seems that she thought of pouring water over it when the fire was burning. Could this water still appear out of thin air?

  Just thinking of this, a fist-sized water mass suddenly appeared in front of her.

  Jin Niang couldn't help opening her eyes. Oh my gosh, it really happened. Quickly take the tea bowl and put the water ball in it. A turquoise blue slightly viscous liquid. Jin Niang lightly dipped it with her hand, the liquid was a little cold on her hand, and the sticky was a bit like syrup.

  After a while, the liquid seemed to have faded, and it became colorless a little bit, and it looked no different from water.

  Jin Niang was a little puzzled, how could there be such a change. Thinking of the firewood in the morning suddenly sprouts and roots, this liquid seems to promote plant growth.

  I clicked on the table with my hand, and there seemed to be a flower pot under the window outside. I walked out, and it was still there. It's just a clay-fired flower pot. I remember Yang Zhenhai said that his mother used to love succulent flowers. Although it wasn't a good variety, she took good care of it. It's just that after my mother-in-law died, no one took care of me, and they all died. Suddenly I saw a flower pot with flower roots. That's it.

  Really heavy, this body is still too weak.

  After entering the room, I thought about taking the flower pot to the small room. According to the trend in the morning, the water has a great effect on promoting the growth of plants. If it is as she thought, if the flower grows so well, she will have to Destroying the corpse and destroying the traces can't be watched. When I got it into the house and took a closer look, it turned out to be a cuckoo, and my grandfather raised a few in the yard before. Although this plant has only one root left, it is impossible to tell if it is still alive, but the root system is very thick, and it must have been a big flower when it was raised before.

  Pour the water carefully into the potted flower and wait for a while without any response. Is this flower already dead? But the firewood in the morning is also gān. Not yet rooted. Jin Niang moved her gaze to the liquid that was indistinguishable from water. Is it because it's not blue anymore?

  Thinking of this, Jin Niang tried to make another water ball. Sure enough, it was controlled by her mind, and just now Jin Niang suddenly found out that the water ball appeared in her mind, but how could her small head hold it? so much water. She really couldn't figure it out.

  Jin Niang carefully placed the water ball in the tea bowl. She didn't dare to put too much. She carefully dropped a few drops on the plant. Just as she thought, the plant was actually alive, although it might be because the water was not used much. , only a little green leaves grow.

  For a while, Niang Jin got interested, went to the kitchen to grab a handful of mung beans and started an experiment.

  This blue liquid can make plants grow and survive quickly. It depends on how much liquid is put in. In fact, a small drop can make the beans germinate and grow to maturity. However, there are also disadvantages. If it is too fast, a plant will soon grow, and then it will bloom. Perhaps there is no pollination and no beans will grow. The growth rate is too fast.

  However, after the liquid is dissolved with water, it is much softer, and the effect of the dissolved water liquid will not disappear quickly, and it can be maintained for a long time. Within two hours of Jinniang's experiment, the water is still easy to use. This is definitely the water of life, or it can also be called the mother of water. Given the role of ordinary water, it is not the mother of water.