Untitled Part 30

When everyone entered the house, they realized that Zhang Xi's words at the beginning, Father Yang did not believe at all. Father Yang knew his son and daughter-in-law too well. No matter who they were, they would never go to a relative's house like this. , Since Zhang Xi can come to deliver the letter, how could Yang Zhenhai not come, not to mention Zhang Xi's face was not good at that time.

  That night, Zhang Xi didn't go back to the backer set, because he was afraid that the old man would think too much. Yesterday, Manniang got a letter from Yang Zhenhai and came here too.

  "Zhenhai, go to your third uncle's house and tell them you have returned safely." Father Yang arrived on his behalf.

  "Well, I'll go right now." Yang Zhenhai stood up and left.

  After a while, San Bo Niang came first, and when she saw that Jin Niang was safe, she prayed to the Buddha. When she came back that day, she didn't let go of her heart. She always thought that Jin Niang was also responsible for losing her. If she couldn't get it back, she would have no face to see Yang's father and son.

  Jin Niang's heart warmed when she saw San Auniang's concern. It's a blessing to have so many people who care about her.

  Yang Zhenhai didn't come back after a while. He went to Zhou Langzhong's house in the village and grabbed some Chinese medicine to relieve shock.

  "What's wrong, is Jin Niang uncomfortable?" Man Niang asked quickly after seeing it.

  "I had a nightmare for half a night last night. I took the medicine and calmed down. Don't worry, this medicine is warm."

  Jin Niang's face was a little red, she felt that she was really useless, but she was frightened at night when she was fine during the day, and when she woke up in the morning, she forgot what dream it was. When Manniang heard this, she got up and went to make medicine for her.

  After taking two pills, Jin Niang's nightmare disappeared. It seems to be very effective, but she has developed a problem in the past few days. In the past, Yang Zhenhai took the initiative to hold her when she slept at night, but now she takes the initiative to hold Yang Zhenhai, as long as he The arms can always sleep sweetly.

  Yang Zhenhai's blood swelled every night, and he also found that Jin Niang was a little different from before. In the past, he was intimate with Jin Niang. Although Jin Niang said she didn't resist, she was a little bit awkward. Although she is still shy now, she sometimes takes the initiative to get close. He even attacked him when he was a man. He was very naughty. He made him angry every day. The little daughter-in-law was still having fun. Really painful and happy.

  "Girl Jin—"

  "Hey, San Auntie." Jin Niang wiped her hands, went to the courtyard door, opened the door, and welcomed San Auntie in.

  "Ta, I went to your second sister's house in the neighboring village. I met her mother-in-law who wanted to buy duck eggs. I heard that you wanted to buy them, so I brought them to you." San Auntie opened the cotton cloth on the basket, and a basket Duck eggs exposed.

  "San Auntie, you can solve my problem. Originally, I was thinking of asking my sister to help me collect some. You will send it here before I go. Sit in the room." It has been a month since the kidnapping incident. , The relationship between Jin Niang and San Bo Niang is also much better. San Bo Niang thinks of her about anything. The day before yesterday, she wanted to pickle some salted duck eggs. She asked San Bo Niang. Picked up on purpose.

  "What are you doing?" San Auntian asked, looking at the opened sauce jar lid.

  "It's mashing sauce. These days, the sun is full, and the miso is all over."