Untitled Part 75 (end)

In the next year, Peiyuan made another military exploit in the northwest, and was awarded Commander Zhaoxin. Another year, the northwestern army directly killed the enemy Wang Ting, and Peiyuan even captured the enemy general alive. After the northwest war, Peiyuan was transferred back to Beijing. Leapfrog awarded General Wude, is the fifth grade. glutinous rice cake

  After returning to Beijing to settle down, Peiyuan married Zhang Shijingxian, the eldest daughter of the prince. Although she was not as aggressive as her sister, she had some scheming. Peiyuan's eldest son was born the following year.

  Jin Niang doesn't care much about her son and daughter-in-law. She usually lives in the Yang family compound with Yang Zhenhai. Her daughter, son-in-law and two younger sons are by her side. The son lives together and takes care of several grandchildren. When the weather is hot, I will go to Dongzhuang, which is cooler and suitable for summer escape. The second daughter-in-law also conceived and gave birth to a daughter three years later. This granddaughter is extremely beautiful in appearance, not only inheriting her mother's beauty, but also a bit of her grandmother's temperament. Penin likes it very much.

  Zhiqing's first child gave birth to a daughter, but her second child gave birth to a pair of twins. They were identical in appearance. Except for their parents and grandparents, even their uncles couldn't tell who was who. They were too similar. , Because they spend a lot of time with their grandparents and have a troublesome uncle like Pei Ze, the two children are naughty and often play pranks. Thanks to them, they are more afraid of their own father, otherwise it will be a mess.

  Pei Yu's daughter-in-law gave birth to three children in a row, all of them sons. She hurt her body when she gave birth to her youngest son. Although it was not a big problem to take care of her for a while, she couldn't give birth anymore. Pei Yu was still young, so his daughter-in-law's family advised her to give Pei Yu a baby. Concubine, lest people say she is not virtuous enough. The eldest daughter-in-law was somewhat unhappy in her heart, and she became ill all of a sudden. It happened that Jin Niang and Yang Zhenhai went to see her son in Beijing. Jin Niang understood her feelings and persuaded her, but she did not support her in taking a concubine for her son. She took good care of her son's heart, and it was good for the couple to be in love with each other.

  Since then, the eldest daughter-in-law has been more gentle and considerate towards Pei Yu, caring in every possible way. Pei Yu has no other thoughts. The two have been married for so many years, but their feelings are sweeter than newly married. It can always be relieved, so that he has no worries outside.

  Pei Ze grew up, and Jin Niang thought that she would be fully responsible for her son's marriage, and she even planned to find someone to introduce her. As a result, Pei Ze was not at home. He originally wanted to join the army as his third brother, but he never thought that the country would be stable and there would be no wars. He has no place to use it, and when his mother wants to say kiss to him, he will leave home and venture outside, from south to north, traveling around, and his mind is uncertain. The marriage was dragged on like this until he returned home at the age of twenty-five and brought the news that he had been engaged. The girl was the daughter of the chieftain of the Southern Border. She was cheerful and generous, and the customs of the Southern Border were open. The two turned out to fall in love first and then decide qíng, it is unexpected. Peiyuan married his daughter-in-law and couldn't settle down, so he left home with his daughter-in-law. The two of them walked around and gave the family letter to their parents. After revision and arrangement, they could be published directly as a travel journal, and they lived a very happy life. Later, they gave birth to a child, sent them home, lived there for less than half a year and then left, but they were a pair of irresponsible parents.