Untitled Part 32

Jin Niang told Yang Zhenhai to build a bigger cellar to store food, and she also gave a bunch of reasons for this. Although Yang Zhenhai felt that it was unnecessary, she still met the little daughter-in-law's request. And if he wants to do it well, that's why he has to invite Mr. Wu.

  The cellar was built in the east courtyard. The exit was in the kitchen. There was a slate on the ground. When a hidden button was opened, the steps inside were revealed with a slight push. Everything inside was made of stone. It was very deep. The feeling of planting to the second floor underground.

  Entering the cellar, the area is really large, almost 150 square meters. It is the kind of vaulted cellar, which is arched up with stones. Jin Niang remembers this construction method, which seems to be similar to Zhaozhou Bridge. Similarly, the stones are densely connected, without any gaps, and no pillars are needed, and the bearing capacity is high. The cellar is divided into four rooms, two of which are large for storing food, and the remaining two are about 20 square meters, one for ice storage and the other for wine cellars. The cellar is waterproof and the stone vault itself is very tight. Even if it rains heavily, there will be no water seepage. What's more, the drainage system above is very good, and there will be no such situation. In addition, the cellar has several vents. , air circulation is normal, and each room is individually ventilated.

  "Look here." Yang Zhenhai took La Jinniang's hand and took her to the innermost ice cellar. The temperature in this room is the lowest, it may be seven or eight degrees now. When the ice is put in in winter, the room can be kept below zero. , Yang Zhenhai came to the north wall, raised his hand and pressed it on it, and then with a click, Yang Zhenhai pushed the wall in front again and opened a stone door.

  Jin Niang's eyes widened in surprise, "What is this?"

  Yang Zhenhai smiled complacently, pushed the stone door open, and pulled Jin Niang in. Inside was a long room, two meters wide and ten meters long, "This is a secret room, it's my two uncles and brothers together. It was built, and now our father and father-in-law plus you are the only six of us who know."

  Jin Niang looked at this slender space, and felt that the two of them had thought of it together. She actually wanted to secretly save some food, which might be used at some time. Only a few people here know that Jin Niang thought that the two old people would not speak out, and then thought about it, the two older brothers would not, and they are definitely not talkative people. Yang Zhenhai is afraid that he will let them do it together because he sees this too.

  After closing the door of the secret room, Niang Jin felt so at ease, she was so satisfied with this cellar.

  Neither of them thought that this cellar would play a very important role in their future lives, and Jinniang and Yang Zhenhai's secretive storage of food also helped them survive several crises.

  The backyard of the East Road is a place for the old man Yang. Originally, Yang Zhenhai and Jin Niang wanted to let the old man live in the main house of the middle road, but the old man didn't want to, and finally built this small courtyard.

  There are only three main rooms in the house, and there is no side room. There is also a fireplace on the north wall of the main hall, and the old man's bedroom is in the east. The role of Xijian is up to the old man, whether it is used to entertain guests or what to do is up to him. There is also a bathroom on the north side of the west room.

  There is also a small pond to the east of the house, which draws living water from the outside, and there is a hexagonal pavilion above the pond. To say that the beautification of the whole house was done by Yang Zhenhai, Jin Niang just made some suggestions. She doesn't know much about the current decoration, and Yang Zhenhai has stayed in the capital, has been to many places, and even seen jīng in the palace. To beautiful things, the vision is very high, so this house looks rough everywhere, but it is actually very beautiful.