Untitled Part 22

Jin Niang looked really beautiful. They were more towards the north. I didn't expect that there would be bamboo forests and snow on the mountains. There was a scene of bamboo forests reflecting the snow. The stone forest in the east was strange in color and black, and it looked real from a distance. It is a forest made of stones.

  There is nothing growing on a large piece of ground by the stone forest, which should be the wasteland. There are many trees growing on and below the green hills, all of which are sturdy and old for a long time.

  "This side of Qingshan is a maple forest, and the scenery is even more beautiful in autumn." Yang Zhenhai pulled Jinniang around Moon Lake. The place where they will build a house in the future will be on a half slope, there is no mountain road, but the terrain is very slow and they will stand on the edge of the bamboo forest. , Jin Niang saw that there was a forest next to the green hill, and there was a small lake where the bamboo forest and the forest were connected. It was small and only about 400 square meters, but it was very clear.

  "This is living water, there is a spring below it, and it won't freeze in winter, so let's build a house here."

  He pointed to a large open space in front of the maple forest. To the east of the clearing is a sparse forest that separates the wasteland, and the books in the woods look old.

  Jin Niang looked happy in her heart, "I see that there are still many open spaces in the forest. We can focus on fruit trees, such as pomegranates, persimmons, jujubes, apples and peaches."

  "Okay, let's plant fruit trees." Yang Zhenhai nodded.

  The title deed is now in the possession of Jinniang, but she only knew that there are 16 acres of mountains, but now she sees that the so-called mountains include maple trees, and there are seven acres of wasteland next to the stone forest. , and a lot of old trees grow here. The site where their family is going to build a house is surrounded, and the environment is really good.

  "When the house is built, build the terraced fields below the city, raise the foundation, and level it up. Look out from here, the paddy field in front of our house, and the village over there, not far away." Yang Zhenhai stood halfway there. Slope pointed.

  No, if the house is built, the view is very wide. Jin Niang was thinking about waiting for the terraced fields to come out. The direction of this place is very positive. It sits north to south and has plenty of sunshine. Maybe some grapes can be planted. At the foot of the mountain surrounded by Moon Lake, there are more than three acres of wetlands, and lotus root can be planted if they are enclosed.

  Jin Niang shared some of her ideas, "We can also find some walnuts, hazelnut trees, and plant a pepper tree. Do you have all of these?" Jin Niang, who was so excited, suddenly remembered what to do if there were none.

  It was the first time Yang Zhenhai saw Jin Niang so lively, and he was also happy. Hearing her question, he said, "I'm afraid there is no ready-made one. I've seen it in the mountains. I'll go into the mountains and look for it. When the house is built, it will be transplanted. Come here." What a rare request from my daughter-in-law, of course I can't let her down. It doesn't matter if the tree can be moved or not.

  When Jin Niang heard that, her eyes narrowed into fèng. She looked at Yang Zhenhai and waved her hand. Yang Zhenhai lowered his head in confusion. Jin Niang quickly kissed him on the face. Since marriage, this man has always tolerated her and drowned her. , Although he didn't say what he likes to love, he proves that he cares with his actions. Jin Niang felt that she also fell in love with this man.

  Yang Zhenhai was stunned by Jin Niang's actions, it was the first time this little girl took the initiative. Once again, it ran away. Looking at the cheerful people running and jumping in the distance, she touched her face and smiled, her little daughter-in-law.