Chapter 11

You had no idea what the correct attire for horse riding was, so Mr Ren had bought you exactly what you needed. It wasn't as uncomfortable as you thought it would be, but it was very tight.

At the moment, you were desperately trying to get on your horse, but you were struggling and most importantly, you didn't know how. You had to wear a safety cap while the others didn't as they were used to this sport. You felt out of place. They owned these horses and the stable whereas you could barely afford your own house. You tried placing your foot on the stirrup iron to lift yourself up onto the horse, but you didn't have the strength to do it on your own.

"Oh, dear," Leia said. "Kylo, help your girlfriend get on her horse."

You laughed. "I'm sorry. I've just never been horseback riding before."

You were startled as you felt Mr Ren place his hand on your lower back. His hand is inches away from my ass. You hadn't even heard him get close to you. You coughed to cover up your shock at the feel of his touch. You immediately thought of your dream. This is going to be a lot harder than I expected, you thought.

"Really?" Han said. "I thought you would have since it's one of your dad's hobbies."

The smile on your face dropped out of panic. "I did once, but I was really little. I remember I fell face first onto the ground and I decided to never do it again."

"Fair enough," Han said as he laughed.

"Perhaps it's better if you and Kylo rode on the same horse," Leia said. "You don't seem very experienced and Kylo has been doing this since he was a child."

"No, it's fine," you said and tried to get back on your horse again. You fell over when you tried this time. Luckily, Mr Ren was there to catch you. You gulped as you felt his hands on your back. You wanted to throw up. You even felt close to having an anxiety attack at the thought of riding a horse on your own.

"Are you sure?" Leia said as she smiled.

"I mean, are you okay with that?" You turned to look at your boss. It was probably clear to him from the look of panic in your eyes that you weren't really asking.

"Of course," he said.

He carried you by your waist almost effortlessly, lifting you onto the horse. You held onto the front of the saddle for support as you swung your leg over the other side. You felt a lot taller now, sitting on the horse and a little less anxious. That slight improvement in your confidence disappeared as soon as Mr Ren got behind you.

"Fuck," you muttered under your breath so quietly that nobody could hear you. Mr Ren slid his arms past your waist, holding the bridle. You held onto it as well, mostly because you were scared.

"Alright," Han said. "Are we ready?"

"I think so," you said and turned to look at Mr Ren only to immediately turn around as you realised how close your faces were to each other.

"Are you okay?" Mr Ren whispered sincerely as you began moving.

"Yeah, I just have a small fear of heights," you said. And I had a sex dream about you which is making it very hard to stay calm at the moment.

"If I'd known I would've scheduled a different kind of date."

You smiled. "No, it's fine. It's something I've never done before. So, it's fun to try."

"If you feel the need to leave at any point just tell me."

"It's really okay, sir. I enjoy the company of your parents. So, I'll probably be distracted by them."