Chapter 16

"You can't just boss me around," you said and frowned, noticing the irony in the sentence.

"It's my job," he said. "And as far as I'm aware, I can make you do whatever the hell I want. Now, go to your bed. Unless you want me to force you there."

You crossed your arms and looked at him with a grave death stare, almost challenging him to force you. You didn't care what he was going to do to you—just as long as he did something.

Without any hesitation, he picked you up and swung you over his shoulder. You hit his back multiple times. You weren't expecting him to do that and your fear of heights was ruining any pleasure you could suffice from the situation. He smacked your ass as your shorts rode up, carrying you towards your bed and you let out a yelp of pain and pure satisfaction.

"Such a brat," he said as he threw you onto the bed, forcing you to get on your hands and knees. "Trying to tempt your boss with your moaning." He raised the hem of your shorts before slapping your ass again and again. The sound that came out of your mouth could only be described as an incredible mixture of pain and pleasure. "Look at you. You're even turned on when I punish you." He slapped you again and it stung. You knew you would have bruises tomorrow, but you didn't care. All you could focus on was how much you wanted Mr Ren inside of you right now. "Don't you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Mr Ren," you said innocently.

"Not good enough," he said and smacked you harder than before multiple times, making you scream.

There were tears in your eyes as you yelled, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Louder," he said as he grabbed your ass, squeezing it before slapping you yet another time. "I want this whole floor to hear how sorry you are for disrespecting your boss."

"I'm sorry, Mr Ren," you shouted at the top of your lungs.

He stopped slapping and instead stroked the sensitive spot in which he hit you. "Such a good little slut."

You couldn't help but notice the erection in his trousers as he walked towards the bathroom. You stood up quickly before he came back with a wet cloth in hand. He pressed it against the spot he had slapped to soothe the burning sensation.

"Is there any way I could make it up to you?" You said as you fluttered your eyes

Mr Ren tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear as he smiled. "Was your punishment not enough?" He turned his gaze to your ass, checking if there was still any redness.

"I know you want me, Mr Ren," you said as you tugged on his tie, making him turn his head back to you. "Or is that a rocket in your pocket?"

He took a moment of consideration before saying, "we have to be up early tomorrow."

"I don't sleep," you responded quickly. "I just run on coffee all day."

"I think we both know that's a lie."

"Well, maybe this'll change your mind." You took off your tank top slowly, revealing the black, lace lingerie which you were wearing just for him. You noticed how quickly his gaze shifted to your breasts and you grinned, thinking you had coerced him into it. "This can all be yours just for tonight," you said as you grazed your fingertips along your skin, tracing the outline of your curves. "I don't know if the offer will still stand tomorrow."

"Honey, if I wanted to fuck you, I wouldn't do it in some random hotel room." he said. "Besides, we both have speeches to prepare for tomorrow."

You pouted as you brought your arms back to your sides. "Goodnight, Mr Ren." You walked to the bathroom, avoiding talking to him any longer while you waited for him to leave the room. This was your way of punishing him.