Chapter 15

The smell of the cigarettes and whiskey on his breath lingered in your room. You were incredibly aroused just thinking about what had happened. In fact, what the actual fuck happened? You thought to yourself. It was the morning of the next day and you were getting dressed into something comfortable that you could easily roam around Paris in. You wore a pair of black flared trousers, a blouse and black heels. His words kept repeating in your mind over and over as you applied your makeup. The kind that makes you beg for forgiveness over and over again until I'm satisfied. There was an ache between your thighs. You didn't even have time to deal with it yourself, let alone have Mr Ren deal with it. You paced around your room back and forth, trying to come up with some sort of conclusion, but it wasn't working. Nothing could explain what happened last night. You were terrified, but that feeling of being scared turned you on even more. You sighed as you collapsed onto your bed. You had no idea how you were going to handle this. This was not helping you get rid of your crush on him at all.

"Good morning, sir." You stepped into Mr Ren's car, sitting beside him in the front. It was quiet. Very quiet. He was probably just as confused about what happened as you. He didn't say good morning back, he just stared at the road in front of him as the car began to move. "Where are we headed to?"

"The Louvre," he said in monotone.

You gasped. "Oh, I've always wanted to go." You looked outside of the window, watching the cars and buildings which you passed by. "Wait, it's 7:30am is it even open right now?" You looked at him. There was no expression on his face. Only concentration.

"No, it's not," he said. "But I called in for a special request."

"Wow," you said. You wanted to make a joke about his wealth and how it allowed him to get into certain places, but you weren't so comfortable with it right now. Especially with the way he was talking to you in such a dry manner. You sighed as you turned your head back towards the window. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes. Did you?"

"Yeah, after the cleanup I just knocked out." You let out a soft chuckle, but Mr Ren still wasn't giving you anything. "Are you okay?"

"Yes."

Another one word answer. "You're very quiet today, sir."

He hummed. "There's a lot on my mind at the moment."

"Like what?" You said, hoping to push something out of him that could relate to last night.

"Well, for one, we have to visit a lot of places today," he said. "And I have a lot of meetings to attend tomorrow."

You frowned at his answer. "Are you nervous about them?"

"No, I'm just thinking of what to say."

"If it makes you feel better, you're Kylo Ren," you said. "Anything you say will be considered admirable to everyone."

He laughed. "I don't know about that."

"It's true," you exclaimed. "When I was eighteen, the first interview I watched of you had me researching how to get into your company immediately. I even remember what you said."

"Really?"

"Yeah," you said. "There are going to be difficult steps along the way. Friends will betray you, lovers will resent you, family members will envy you, but you must remember, money often costs too much." You smiled. "Ralph Waldo quote used perfectly."

"Just how many interviews have you watched?"

"I told you. All of them," you said. "I was determined to know everything about Ren Industries before coming in."