Chapter 23

You turned around, still sitting on the kitchen counter, unsure of what he was going to do next. He sighed as he grabbed you by the waist, sliding you off the counter and bending you over it roughly. It was then that you realised what he had done earlier was only preparation. You rested your hands on the marble surface, slowly regaining your consciousness. You were trying to psych yourself up mentally because in truth, no matter how much you wanted him to do whatever he pleased, you were scared. You had never experienced anyone like Kylo Ren before. And your fear was mixed with intrigue and impatience.

"I saw how excited you got when I said I was going to punish you," he said. "So, I'll give you two choices; the belt or my hand."

"A belt?" You scoffed. "You really are an old man." You only said it to anger him.

"The belt it is," he said as he unbuckled it, sliding it off.

"No no no no no wait," you said nervously. "Your hand."

"I'm pretty sure you chose the belt," he said and you heard him prepare it.

"But it'll hurt," you whined.

"That's the point of a punishment, honey."

You frowned as you let out a groan. In truth, you didn't actually care what he used on you. You were only hiding how giddy you were because you didn't want him to think you were twisted. You weren't—you just enjoyed being bossed around by him.

"Do you know why you're being punished?" He said as he stroked your ass.

"Because I called you old?" You yelped as he hit you with the belt once. It definitely stung more than his hand.

He let out a soft chuckle. "I think you like that I'm older than you. Wouldn't you say?"

"Wha–" He hit you with the belt again and you let out a mixture of a moan and a scream.

"You like the sense of security," he said as he hit you again. "You want someone to take care of you and spoil you. Tell me, sweetheart, do you want me to spoil you?"

"I–" You didn't know what to say. You were so taken with the satisfying pain that was left with the belt hitting your skin, that you couldn't articulate a sentence.

"Use your words, doll." He pressed his hand against your burning skin, slightly soothing the pain.

"Yes," you said breathlessly.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir," you said. "Please, can you spoil me?"

"Good girl," he said and you could hear the smirk in his voice. "Now, just fifteen more and I'll buy you whatever you want. Can you do that for me?"

You nodded, sucking in a sharp breath. You underestimated how painful the belt actually was. Albeit, you were beyond any doubt enjoying your spankings. He hit you once, twice, three times—to be honest, you had already lost count once you reached three. You couldn't even think properly from the amount of pain and pleasure you were feeling at that moment. You found yourself moaning a lot more than you did in Paris. Perhaps the belt was the correct choice. But then suddenly he stopped and you found yourself opening your eyes timidly, unsure if it was over. He slid his arm around your waist and pulled you up, so your back was against his chest. You could feel his erection through his trousers.

"You did so well," he said as he rested his chin on your head, wrapping both his arms around you. Both of your hands held onto his forearms. You let out a relaxed sigh. You felt safe with him holding you. "Tell me, what do you want, honey?"