𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"Damn" I mumbled rubbing my eyes as I laid on top of kareem. "You good?" He spoke with his eyes closed.

"Can you wake up" I spoke rubbing my fingers over his face.

It was roughly four in the morning, we had sex for two hours straight and I loved it... everything was so passionate.

Kareem made sure to hold me, get me use to it, and listened to everything I was telling him.

I loved the way kareem was going slow with passion in every stroke, I'd do it over & over .

"What's wrong naomi?" He asked looking at me. "I want to cry,.." I spoke .

I don't know why I got emotional after we had sex but I didn't like it, I was the only one up and I just felt myself wanting to cry.

"Why ny?" He questioned sitting up a little. "I don't know" I shrugged

Kareem shook his head pulling me closer to him holding me tightly . "Some telling me you wasn't ready so I apologize naomi that's on me I'm sorry for real man" He spoke

"It's not your fault Kareem, I was ready I just,,,, I don't know why I'm emotional but it's not your fault" I responded .

I looked up at him placing a kiss on his lips as his hands went around my uncovered body.

I honestly can say I was ready to lose my virginity to kareem, it's just like as soon as we got done and I looked over at him I just felt the need to cry.,,

I felt like he was going to leave me because I gave him that part of me.

"Tell me what's wrong when you comfortable I ain't gone force it out of you" He spoke placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I really appreciate you kareem" I smiled. "I know... I appreciate you too ma' I got you and you know that" He spoke .

"Kareem... you want to show me how to give- Nawl I don't" I started to speak but immediately got cut off making me laugh a bit.

"Hm sit up and hand me my bag" He nodded making me do just that letting him sit up grabbing stuff out his bag.

"You wanna smoke?" He questioned as I turned on the tv connecting it to my phone. "Yeah" I shrugged.

Being with kareem was like me being at peace .

Ever since we've met I had nothing but enjoyable experiences with him, anytime I was down he'd come no matter how far we were from each other.

I liked this man and I couldn't hide it.

I felt comfortable with him, he was like a safe place for me, and he definitely made me the happiest I've ever been.

I will wait for you, for you
Early in the mornin', late at night (I will wait for you)
It doesn't even matter what time it is (I will wait for you)

Music played on the tv as kareem & I passed the blunt back & forth talking about random things.

"Stop" I laughed waving my hand around so the smoke wouldn't get in my face. "Man" He laughed shaking his head.

"I like your hair" I smiled running my hands through his hair. "Appreciate it" He smiled a bit.

Hearing my phone ring I grabbed it sliding over the green button. "Hello" I spoke.

"Naomi... know that I love you and I'll always believe whatever you tell me okay?" Was the first thing my auntie said.

"What's wrong auntie?" I asked passing the blunt back to Kareem.

"He's dead ... you can stay gone whatever you want to do naomi but I really need to talk to you I'm so sorry I left y'all alone and I feel as if I'm doing a lot of apologizing lately but that's what needs to be done come see whenever you feel comfortable just know I'll forever have your back through WHATEVER your problems is I don't care if you had a problem with my mother I'll have your back one hundred percent .,, Do you hear me naomi?" She ranted making me sigh.

He's dead....?

"I hear you auntie ... I love you too and I'm sorry for leaving and not explaining anything I'll be by the house sometime this week.. auntie how did he die?" I asked.

"Naomi... I walked in your room you weren't there so I asked him where did you go and why was your room a mess naomi this man tried to tell me you came onto him and I know my niece you're like my daughter I just blacked out naomi we started fighting for the knife and I just stabbed him and I felt myself break down in tears knowing I failed you... I was suppose to protect you for that stuff I apologize"

"I- I'll see you tomorrow auntie I'm sorry this happened" I sighed . "I love you naomi I really do" She spoke with a cracked voice.

"I love you more" I responded before sitting my
phone to the side.

"What's wrong ny?" Kareem questioned looking at me as I got comfortable laying my head on his chest.

"My auntie killed him..." I spoke lowly.