What Is Wrong?

(Violet's Pov)

(Violet's Pov)

I was woken up from a dream. It wasn't a bad dream so to speak. It was just a dream of what had happened a few months ago. When I beat Joan's brain in with a bat. I look around the room a bit and looked down to see Clementine sleeping still. I smiled at her and moved a piece of hair out of her face. It had gotten longer and I felt my own head for a bit. I got up out of the bed and headed to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror for a while. I guess I was in there for a long time because I hear a knock on the door and I turn to see Clem looking at me. She comes up to me and gives me a hug and I hugged her back. We had decided that we would just hug before we would talk about what was on our mind, it felt good in all honesty before we pulled apart and she looks at me.

"Are you ok?" She asked and I nod at this.

"I mean... for the most part, it's just... the dream I had." I tell her and she nods and we go back to the room and take a seat on the bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked me. I think for a bit. I place my hand on hers and pat it a bit before I got up and paced the room a bit.

"It was about Joan again." I mutter as I look at her. She nods at this but looks down. I rubbed my neck and look to the floor.

"I was beating her brains in over and over and over, and it felt peaceful at that time when I did it... I wanted to kill her and I did, and it felt great at the time... she's gone... she's fucking gone and out of my life and she won't hunt us down but... she killed all those people... like a fucking cult leader and I should feel glad about taking her life but then... I don't know I guess you were right about how taking a life or something I can't remember." I tell her and look up at her.

"So, you feel bad now for killing her?" she asked.

"No... I don't she deserved it after everything she has done, she needed to die because if she did that to someone else than I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for anything that happens." I tell her. I take a seat on the bed and look at her.

"I don't regret it but should I have done that?" I asked her.

"I can't tell you if you shouldn't have or should have, personally I would have done it so you wouldn't but I wasn't able to stop you... you were so adamant on doing it yourself." She says and I rubbed my neck a bit. I move my hand away as she looked to me it was a bad habit and I have been trying to stop but it was hard. We sat in silence for a bit before I pat the bed a bit and I get up.

"Alright... well I know I don't regret killing her... just wish I could have torcher her." I say.

"You don't mean that."

"I do, what she did to me was vile and disgusting and... and scary and I just couldn't deal with it and I didn't want someone else to deal with it... she tricked me, she used me, she used you and... and the kids against me to keep me in line and it was bad... it was so God damn bad and it never should have happened in the first place but it did." I ranted as I paced the room again.