Photo's Tell A Story

(Clementine's Pov)

I just opened the door but then I hear the one sound I never wanted to hear. I turned my head to see Violet slumped down gun in her hand.

"What was that?" I hear fade and I hurry over to Violet. I place my hands to her shoulder and shook her a bit.

"Violet?" I say and I moved her to lay her down on the ground. I see the bullet hole in her head and I shake my head.

"No, No, No, NO!" I yelled as I shook her.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled as I shook her more.

"God, damn it wake up." I cried as I place my hands to her face.

"Please for the love of god wake up." I tell her and I feel a hand on my shoulder and I shove them off me and I see that it's Luke.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled at him and I look to Violet again.

"Come on, wake up, wake up go damn it." I say and shake her again.

"She's dead." I hear him say and I glared at him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I yelled at him then look to Violet.

"SHE'S FUCKING DEAD DEAL WITH IT!" He yelled and I glare at him then He is taken out the room by Elenor and I look back to Violet. I move the bangs to her face to cover up the bullet hole.

"The Walkers are covering the building; we can't get out unless we can get a few Walkers to cover ourselves in." I hear and I move Violet a bit so that I could place her head onto my lap.

"It's going to be ok; it's going to be ok Violet." I cried as I place my hand on top of hers.

"Clem." I hear and I take a breath and I shake my head.

"Shut up, leave us alone." I tell them and I held her to me.

"We can't just do that." I hear and I gripped Violet's shirt. I got mad and I turn to look at them then back to Violet.

"Clem, we have to go." AJ says and I shake my head.

"Not without her." I tell him and I look at him as he sat next to me.

"We can come back and get her." He says and I shake my head.

"No, we are not doing that." I tell him.

"Then help us get a few Walkers, and we can cover ourselves and Violet just to be safe, we can head back home if it's safe and give Violet a proper funeral." He says and I look at her.

"She's not dead." I tell him.

"Of course, she's not sorry, she's sleeping heh heavy sleeper." He says and I nod as he helped move Violet and I grabbed her bag and handed it to AJ who took it.

"I'll carry her, your leg." He says and I nod as he puts the bag on and then grabbed Violet.

"Be gentle, her head." I say and he nods.

"I know, I got her." He says and I nod at this. We walked out the closet and I headed over to an emergency exit, and I see AJ place Violet down and I go over to them and take a seat.

"Clem-."

"I'm staying with her." I tell him and I hear him sigh as I grabbed her and placed her head on my lap and I take a breath as I rubbed the back of her head. I liked it when she did this, it was calming how she was so gentle. How she knew it would help me fall asleep. I feel my chest tighten a bit and I look to see the others as the door opened and they grabbed a Walker then killed it. I look back to Violet and she just kept her eyes closed.