Am I Allowed To Feel?

(Violet's Pov)

We had finished up cleaning the fish I had just finished helping AJ taking the heads off and we go and hand them over to Omar who set them to the side and I helped him with getting ready to put in the fryer. Clementine looked over to our house and she looked to me and motions that she was going to head in and I nod as she does just that.

"You know I don't like pressing but... how did you find her?" He asked and I look to him.

"I saw her run in the woods and I don't know... didn't want her to be on her own." I tell him.

"Got it... how are you feeling though with everything?" He asked and I think as I hand him the fish and he started to fry them up.

"Fine... I mean as fine as I can be... how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm fine as well, nothing bad, been good." He says and I look at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nods.

"Yea... a bit worried for my friends and such but aren't we all?" He asked and I nod. When we got halfway done, I saw Clem walking out the house and I go over to her and she looks to me.

"She's still sleeping, she seems fine though her arm doesn't look infected or anything." She tells me and I nod at this.

"That's good... maybe I should make some soup on the side for her, she doesn't look like she's eaten in a while and I want her to have something light." I explained and she nods.

"That sounds good, maybe use the left-over fish?" She asked and I nod as we go over to Omar and ask if we could make some fish soup on the side and he nods. I get to work and he helps me with some tastes and such. When all of dinner was finished, I go and grabbed the bowl and Clem helped me with the doors and we walk into the room and I see the girl sitting up from the bed.

"Hey uh... brought you some dinner." I say to her and she looked to me and I go and set the bowl on the nightstand and I grabbed a chair and sat next to her. She looked to me and I hand her the bowl and she looked to me and takes the bowl out of caution.

"It's ok... trust me." I tell her and she looks to the food then to me and nods just a little and eats some of the soap. She looked like she liked it and ate some more and I smiled a bit.

"It is good... thank you." She tells me and I nod.

"Our friend Omar helped me make it... how long has it been since you ate?" I asked.

"I don't know... a few days maybe?" She asked and I nod a little at this.

"So, both your parents are gone?" Clem asked and she nods.

"Yea... the group we were in left my dad and I and... bad things happened." She tells us and I look to Clem who looked sadden at this and she goes and takes a seat at the girls feet.

"What's your name?" I asked her. She looked to both Clem and I and then to her bowl.

"Liz." She tells us and I nod.

"Ok Liz... nice to meet you." I say and she nods at this. We sit with her until she finished her food and I grabbed the bowl from her gently.

"If you're still tired you can sleep more." I tell her and she nods as she lays back down and I get up and both Clem and I leave the room. We head out and she goes to get her food and I go to clean the bowl. Once done I go take a seat with Clem.

"How's the girl?" Minerva asked.

"She's fine, her name is Liz." I tell her and she nods.

"She doesn't have a group looking for her?" Louis asked and we shook our heads.