What Am I Seeing?

(Violet's Pov)

I woke up to the sound of banging and I get up quickly and look around the room and look at the door and then head over to the window and saw that they hadn't gone through. I shake my head and then headed over to the door and went down the stairs. Once down I saw there was a cane in one of those umbrella holders so I grabbed it and I was able to walk just a little better. I look out the window and see a lot more Walkers than there was last night.

"Hmm, might be a bit more difficult than you thought." I heard and looked to the side and I saw Clementine and I glared at her. Or well the hallucination really but in all honesty, it was becoming a bother.

"Shut up." I tell them and she looks at me.

"Oh, would you like Joan?" She says and I shake my head and even looked away at the mention at that. I take the time to just breath a bit to keep myself from panicking.

"I think you want to see her." Clementine says and I glared at her.

"I do not want to see her." I tell her.

"I think you do."

"FUCK YOU I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER!" I yelled at her and she laughed at me. I gripped my hands into fists and glared at her. She looks out the window and I shake my head and moved around the house a bit. it wasn't long till I heard some banging on the door and I looked at it for a bit then to the window and saw it was just a Walker. In all honesty dealing with a living person right now would be more of a bother than a few Walkers. I decided to take a seat in the recliner for a bit and I let my leg rest a bit.

"Being lazy hu?" I hear and look to see Clementine again.

"Shut the fuck up." I mutter and leaned my head back and tried to get as much rest as I could. This lack of sleeping was getting to me and I was just tired. That is until I hear more banging on the door and I quickly move and grabbed my rifle.

"Fuck the door is blocked." I hear and I shake my head. Either this was in my head or it was real but I wasn't going to take the chance of people getting hurt. I opened the door quickly as I hear a gunshot go off and I grabbed the two people and pulled them in. I grabbed my pistol and shoot the Walker closes to me in the head and I hurry and quickly barricade the door and I take a few seconds to breath.

"Holy fuck." I hear and turn quickly to see AJ and Aasim Junior.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-." I stopped and took a few breaths and looked to them again as they looked to me.

"You just ran the hell away from home and Aasim Junior here snuck into the truck, I couldn't go back." He says and I passed the room a bit and grab my head.

"Oh, fucking hell, Ruby is probably panicking and Clementine... do you two realize what you have done to them?" I say getting pissed.

"You fucking ran off; how do you think Clementine felt?" AJ says and I glare at him.

"You have no fucking clue what I'm going through right now, you have no reason to judge me." I tell him and he glares back.

"YOU LEFT US, YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE US BUT YOU DID, YOU LIED TO ME!" He yelled and he shoved me and I shoved him back.

"Don't test me boy." I tell him.

"Don't test you? I'm tell you that Clementine is blaming herself for you leaving, you need to come back, we can talk this all out, you need help and this isn't helping you, for fuck sake was saw the Humvee down the hill." He says and I look to him and then walked over to the kitchen and I know AJ noticed the limp I had.

"Your leg got worse." He says and I look at him and sighed then grabbed some food for them. I go over to the two boys and hand Aasim Junior some food and look to AJ and handed him some as well. They both take it but AJ doesn't eat what I gave him and I rubbed my head and took a seat. I then looked to my leg and saw it was bruised massively and I lean back in the seat.